The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Apr 19, 2022 at 2:26 PM Post #541 of 596
Hi Team Suisse,
In case we have some bass lovers here, I'm letting go my Campfire Audio Atlas & Vega.
Both in absolute excellent condition. If you are located in Zurich, we can meet and you can try them out.
I will list them under Classified soon, but wanted to check for some local love first.
Please pm me with your questions.
Cheers,
Thomas
7R_00589.jpg
are you moving on? had the atlas now for three times because i loved them, but next to my evo and legend x they lose almost in every situation…

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #542 of 596
are you moving on? had the atlas now for three times because i loved them, but next to my evo and legend x they lose almost in every situation…
Ever since, to me, the bass slam of the Atlas was more impactful than the LX. But nonetheless, the Odin and the LX are my go-to sets for bass and I really need to get rid off some IEMs I still have sitting around, gathering dust. My dream state is a set of 3 (or even 2 maybe? :) ) that can cover all my playlists. With the LX, Odin & Phönix, I'm pretty close to my self-defined goal and if there wasn't Head-Fi, I'd probably not spend any second thought and enjoy my current setup forever ...

On the subject of 3: My problem child remains the Andro 2020 though. They lose against the before beforementioned 3 in every aspect, but still their holographic rendering is so good and a decent cable enhances the bass significantly so that I just can't sell them. Not yet... :D

Apr 19, 2022 at 3:40 PM Post #543 of 596
Ever since, to me, the bass slam of the Atlas was more impactful than the LX. But nonetheless, the Odin and the LX are my go-to sets for bass and I really need to get rid off some IEMs I still have sitting around, gathering dust. My dream state is a set of 3 (or even 2 maybe? :) ) that can cover all my playlists. With the LX, Odin & Phönix, I'm pretty close to my self-defined goal and if there wasn't Head-Fi, I'd probably not spend any second thought and enjoy my current setup forever ...

On the subject of 3: My problem child remains the Andro 2020 though. They lose against the before beforementioned 3 in every aspect, but still their holographic rendering is so good and a decent cable enhances the bass significantly so that I just can't sell them. Not yet... :D

yeah, with odin, evo and lx i also should be more than happy, but there is always something more exciting that i already own 😅 i rebought the andro out of nostalgia for a price i couldn‘t pass out, but i basically only use them for the gym, just so comfortable small… i‘ll have to go to k55 again to listen to the phoenix, loved the ext as well… an if tom gets hands on some fir demos of their new iems, i‘ll give them a try as well… „fortunately“ i don‘t have time to read head-fi so often anymore 😝

anyway, good luck with the sale of your atlas/vega!

Apr 19, 2022 at 4:20 PM Post #544 of 596
Dear all – well at least those in Switzerland… :wink:

I’m a bit hesitant to use this thread as a "Bazar", but well: I’ve got a Vision Ears ELYSIUM to let go.

More info’s can be found on the Swiss (.CH) sites of tutti and anibis, as I only address potential Swiss candidates
(No shipment abroad, due to logistics / custom & duty problems )

--> Or send me a PM

Regards

Urs

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2022 at 2:41 AM Post #545 of 596
Dear all – well at least those in Switzerland… :wink:

I’m a bit hesitant to use this thread as a "Bazar", but well: I’ve got a Vision Ears ELYSIUM to let go.

More info’s can be found on the Swiss (.CH) sites of tutti and anibis, as I only address potential Swiss candidates
(No shipment abroad, due to logistics / custom & duty problems )

--> Or send me a PM

Regards

Urs
Hi,
Can u tell us a little why you're letting it go ?
Regards😀

Apr 20, 2022 at 6:50 AM Post #547 of 596
Apr 21, 2022 at 3:33 AM Post #548 of 596
yeah, with odin, evo and lx i also should be more than happy, but there is always something more exciting that i already own 😅 i rebought the andro out of nostalgia for a price i couldn‘t pass out, but i basically only use them for the gym, just so comfortable small… i‘ll have to go to k55 again to listen to the phoenix, loved the ext as well… an if tom gets hands on some fir demos of their new iems, i‘ll give them a try as well… „fortunately“ i don‘t have time to read head-fi so often anymore 😝

anyway, good luck with the sale of your atlas/vega!
This sounds like a solid investment plan for 2022, especially in light of the increasing inflation. :wink:

Since I have the Phönix, I hardly listened to the Odin anymore. Of course, the subs of Odin are totally out of reach for the Phönix. The P standard bass however is super impressive for a full BA IEM; and totally sufficient for me. Of course, we all hear sound differently but for my ears, P wins over O in every other aspect. Most notably in coherency. The most beautiful mids and a seamless (!) transition into the highs without any hint of sharpness of "thinness" or piercing. Details are rendered even better than O and the stage depth / height is bigger than O's too. Again, that's how it sounds to me. Plus: It took a day for my brain to do the switch - I luckily got one from a friend and could try it for some days.

I very much like my Odin and I will keep it for ever. And for some parts of my library, mainly specific electronic (minimal), I like it more - because of its sweet bass (sub bass I should say). But in contrast, the P is 100% not fatiguing and paired to a musical DAP (I use the M9), there is nothing I could wish for.
(And I should delete my acoount and never check in at Head-Fi, ever! :D Which is totally wishful thinking and triggers a fantasy of anonymous audioholics: "Hi, my name is Thomas and I didn't purchase any gear for 7 weeks now." Audience: "Hey Thomas, great to have you here" "Awesome achievement!" "You rock!" "How did you do that?" ) :smile:

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2022 at 4:23 AM Post #549 of 596
Well, I AM a member of an "AAA" - but this does NOT stand for anonymous audioholics assosciation,
but for Analogue Audio Association (Switzerland)

And is probably just the opposite.... :wink: :wink:

Both form not really an “Investment Plan”, but a straight - but exceedingly pleasant !! - path to bankruptcy

Regards
Urs

One possible way to postpone or deter the constant exchange of IEM / Gadgets is “Go Custom” :slight_smile:
…but please note: I wrote: Postpone NOT Stop altogether….

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2023 at 8:31 AM Post #552 of 596
Hi all,

I’m selling most of my headphones at a very good price. All have their original boxes and cables.

All are in excellent condition — only point worthy of note is the Grado RS2e leather headband which is a bit discoloured due to the sun.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you’re interested – they'll shortly be on the classified but would rather sell locally first.

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #553 of 596
Haha, nice thread guys, when I used it live in Geneva 12 years ago, Switzerland was a desert for iems/daps, now look at You fellas! Very proud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back