The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Apr 1, 2024 at 3:52 AM Post #577 of 592
I'd like to organize a meetup in our showroom but since we have a little kid and a baby, weekends are not easy to do. I'll try to organize a babysitter though because I really wanna do this soon.

Anyone going to Munich High-End?

Apr 1, 2024 at 7:06 AM Post #578 of 592
I'd like to organize a meetup in our showroom but since we have a little kid and a baby, weekends are not easy to do. I'll try to organize a babysitter though because I really wanna do this soon.

Anyone going to Munich High-End?
I’d be up for a shop meet if you do one 😎
Did a small order today with you.

I’m missing Munich as it’s a weekend that I have my kids. I’d love to do it if it falls right next year.

Apr 6, 2024 at 10:41 PM Post #581 of 592
Is Munich worth it guys? I can't even find German based Vision Ears on the list.

drftr
Like everything in audio, it's up to your preferences.
It's fun. You can meet some guys from manufacturers, e.g Zak from ZMF, there are tons of gears, there is an atmosphere and there is beer and currywurst 😄

Apr 7, 2024 at 12:53 PM Post #583 of 592
Apr 13, 2024 at 3:51 AM Post #585 of 592
Dear colleagues,

A few headphones are shown - and can be heard of course - in Greifensee from FR 12. April - SUN, 14. April -in the "KOPFHÖR-Küche "
KLANGSCHLOSS, 12.-14. April 2024

Highly recommendable: The Live Music LANDENBERG – SESSIONS
KLANGSCHLOSS, 12.-14. April 2024

Enjoy !

Urs
I was there yesterday and the combination of live music recordings and HiFi is really unique!

I know it's a headphone forum, but to be honest my highlight of the day was the guys from Konkret Akustik! They have just finished their first product. WOW, these STUDIO AND HIFI SPEAKERS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back