The Super Dolphin 6BA - Not just an aquatic mammal
Sep 30, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #16 of 21
I'm interested to hear other member's thoughts on these. Who's gonna take the plunge?!

wink_face.gif

SUBADUB-SUBBED!

DOLPHINS IN DA TUB!

Dec 10, 2016 at 1:16 AM Post #19 of 21
Just received mine a few days ago. Was really really annoyed with the seller because my order was delayed for almost a month (Didn't purchase from AK Audio though) 

Funny thing is, the cable included actually doesn't fit my Dolphins, judging from your pictures, your 2 pin cable is sitting recessed. I couldn't get the cable to go in as the recessed area on the IEMs are too small. Could only get my Plussound cable to fit. Even my Null Audio cable doesn't fit :frowning2: 

Feb 7, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #20 of 21
I've received mine 2 weeks ago after more then 2 months waiting time. Based on seller recommendation I've ordered 2 PIN version and I've the same issue as Verasayshi, included cable can't be properly insterted. Got it from AK Audio, but received cable is totally different then on review (and really stiff). 
Sound wise I don't have any complains and I'm more then happy, it's fulfilling my preference (I don't feel that it's lacking bass, but I'm far away to be basshead).

Feb 18, 2017 at 3:02 AM Post #21 of 21
  I've received mine 2 weeks ago after more then 2 months waiting time. Based on seller recommendation I've ordered 2 PIN version and I've the same issue as Verasayshi, included cable can't be properly insterted. Got it from AK Audio, but received cable is totally different then on review (and really stiff). 
Sound wise I don't have any complains and I'm more then happy, it's fulfilling my preference (I don't feel that it's lacking bass, but I'm far away to be basshead).

Wow dude, I order mine during the 11-11 receive it on December. It sound really nice, really airy. I opt for the mmcx
The cable housing is already broken,on the second day one of the earpiece have channel imbalance issue.
Send it back, I got it back during January. They have exchange my cable with the stiff one like you mention.
But then, now my unit doesn't even sound airy like the first time I tried. Is pretty warm and bassy imo. Definitely is a QC issue....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back