The Stax Thread III
Apr 4, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #14,838 of 25,558
Putting the false STAX aside, for people who needs matching amplifier for STAX SR-L700, this article of 'The Absolute Sound' may become some hints.
http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/stax-sr-l700-headphone/?page=2 I haven't heard solid-state drive amplifier for STAX earspeakers except
for SRM-353X BK and SR-L300 Limited combo recently. The combo was pretty good, but it was only five minutes' listening. Don't trust, please.
STAX is STAX. Not a man. Of course I'm not STAX.

Apr 4, 2018 at 9:58 AM Post #14,839 of 25,558
Well, be open minded and humor him a bit. I believe he meant “I Am Groot!” Kakaka

This character always amaze me. All he says is “I am groot” and you can take it for whatever....the more you are with him, the closer you are, you would understand him better. But, you can translate that into whatever kakakaka

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018 at 10:07 AM Post #14,840 of 25,558
Putting the false STAX aside, for people who needs matching amplifier for STAX SR-L700, this article of 'The Absolute Sound' may become some hints.
http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/stax-sr-l700-headphone/?page=2 I haven't heard solid-state drive amplifier for STAX earspeakers except
for SRM-353X BK and SR-L300 Limited combo recently. The combo was pretty good, but it was only five minutes' listening. Don't trust, please.
STAX is STAX. Not a man. Of course I'm not STAX.
Today is my 25th anniversary listening to STAX !!!

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:12 AM Post #14,841 of 25,558
Well, be open minded and humor him a bit. I believe he meant “I Am Groot!” Kakaka

This character always amaze me. All he says is “I am groot” and you can take it for whatever....the more you are with him, the closer you are, you would understand him better. But, you can translate that into whatever kakakaka
Thank you for your advice. I like the character, too. And also 'The Guardians of Galaxy. I will leave this thread a while.

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:14 AM Post #14,842 of 25,558
Thank you for your advice. I like the character, too. And also 'The Guardians of Galaxy. I will leave this thread a while.

Common, stay with us, you still have not helped me out here, and I have been waiting for a week now. Please help me ask Stax to leak me something regarding the next Omega :D

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:59 AM Post #14,845 of 25,558
The last writing before leaving. There were some changes in STAX Japanese homepage. They renewed their homepage
and deleted the history of STAX old products pages and detailed history of the company pages. Whether those pages will be
uploaded again or not is not clear. And about SRM-D10, today STAX has only analogue technology. STAX cannot make
SRM-D10 alone in Japan. They need the help of others who have digital technology. It may be the answer of the printed
'made in China'. I don't know whether all the STAX products will become 'made in China' or not. But some changes will
happen in this year, I think. About next 'Omega', I wonder if STAX has a plan to do it. I know the most important sales person in
STAX ( He predicted SR-L300~700 earspeakers a few years before the release). I will ask him if I have a chance, but
don't expect, please.

Apr 4, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #14,846 of 25,558
This question is for the L300 Limited owners... could you describe me the sound characteristics of this headphone? in Italy we are all still waiting it because it's not yet arrived.
After a period of burn in are they very very similar to the L700?
And compared with the regular L300?
is it the clamp strenght on the ears very similar to the L700? are they comfy?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english

Apr 4, 2018 at 11:04 AM Post #14,847 of 25,558
Wow theres a Stax battle happening here ! I am also going to join the fun !

I Am Stax! :)

20180325_161030.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #14,849 of 25,558
My L300LE+SRM-353XBK showed up today. I can't really give you guys a detailed review or comparison- this is my first stax setup. So far I'm really enjoying them though!

Pics or it didn't happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back