the srh750dj headphones from shure. are they any good what are your opinions on them in comparison to bose.
Dec 28, 2010 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

bcasey25raptor

Aka: Brycon Casey
aka mental patient
aka Enter Darkness
aka Shurefan
aka reaperofaudio
aka everyone knows
aka very funny
i just recently bought a pair of these. they sound ok but not spectactular and my pioneer se m390's sound just as good if notbetter and clearer. is this because they havnt burned in. if so what should i expect when they burn in. also i do not have an amp. how much of a difference does the amp make. i have heard nothing but praise about these headphones and yet i think they sound nothing special. i paid $129.99 canadian for them. i really dont want to have to bring them back. i am not a dj but enjoy dj quality sound. thanks for your help.

Dec 28, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #2 of 3
this has changed a little since i asked this i really like the sound quality. but my question remains the same. how do they compare to bose headphones. and how much of a difference will an amp make. thanks.

Dec 29, 2010 at 6:03 AM Post #3 of 3
When I still had mine I connected it to my Schiit Asgard amp and didn't think they improved enough to justify the money. The amp made them sound a little smoother and the bass was a little tighter but the difference wasn't really that big.

I've only heard the Bose around ear and they are a joke compared to the Shures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back