The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker
Aug 11, 2017 at 12:21 AM Post #271 of 775
Yes. I'm pushing it enough. My sd card has no problem since I tried to insert it on my other dap. I think the sd card slot is the one that has a problem. I just want to give this to my little brother, but this happened. Guess I have to junk this.

This DAP often does have a difficult microsd mechanism.

As Crabdog says, you have to use something to push it in against the spring tension and then let it click into place. It comes out easier than getting it in.

Works best if you use something like the blunt end of a broken toothpick or an eyeglass screwdriver or even the edge of the adapter that comes with most microsd cards. Push it in slow and maybe move it around a bit.

Must... Not...

0ea162341817722df51c48855ab776e4--fuel-your-body-quotes-certified-personal-trainer.jpg

Aug 11, 2017 at 2:35 AM Post #272 of 775
This DAP often does have a difficult microsd mechanism.

As Crabdog says, you have to use something to push it in against the spring tension and then let it click into place. It comes out easier than getting it in.

Works best if you use something like the blunt end of a broken toothpick or an eyeglass screwdriver or even the edge of the adapter that comes with most microsd cards. Push it in slow and maybe move it around a bit.

Must... Not...

Will try it again tonight. Thanks.

Aug 14, 2017 at 9:24 PM Post #273 of 775
I was wondering if any fellow owners have noticed this issue as well. I'm using the 1.06 beta firmware on the Rocker, and the EQ simply doesn't change the sound when playing DSD or very high resolution tracks (24-bit and higher). You can change the presets, but no difference in the sound is heard. EQ works fine on regular mp3 and FLAC files. I'm new to high-res players but can't imagine this is normal behavior. And yes, I realize using EQ is frowned upon in these parts, but it's still nice to have the option available.
I don't think that's too unusual: for example, the EQ on the Cayin N3 doesn't work on any files over 48kHz either.

Aug 17, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #275 of 775
hi guys ,

Benjie BJ-T6 ( $39.99 ) or Hidizs AP60 ( $89.00 ) ?

thanks .
I've never tried the AP60 so I can't comment on that but I can tell you the Benjie T6 is a great sounding little DAP for the price.

Aug 18, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #276 of 775
So far quite pleased with this DAP. Sound is great,as is the BT feature,adding possibility of streaming Spotify through it. I consider it a total bargain for the 40€ I've paid for it.

Only thing it bothers me a bit is that albums are alphabetically sorted depending on how are they named. An option to order them by file date would sort this out,and it's so easy to implement. I don't have the time to rename all my files using an external program, it should be done with an option inside the DAP.

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:35 PM Post #281 of 775
The latest Shenzen Benjie manufacturer installed firmware on the BJ-T6 is still 1.04Beta.

It works fine but the UI is not quite as refined as that found on the AGPtek downloadable 1.06Beta firmware.

You can check it out here - http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246

AGPtek's latest manufacturing install of their Version 1.2 is not available for download yet. It offers a few more UI enhancements, so it will be worth installing if and when available for downloading.

Sep 19, 2017 at 6:35 PM Post #282 of 775
The latest Shenzen Benjie manufacturer installed firmware on the BJ-T6 is still 1.04Beta.

It works fine but the UI is not quite as refined as that found on the AGPtek downloadable 1.06Beta firmware.

You can check it out here - http://www.agptek.com/blog/?p=1246

AGPtek's latest manufacturing install of their Version 1.2 is not available for download yet. It offers a few more UI enhancements, so it will be worth installing if and when available for downloading.

Don't hold your breathe waiting for a Benjie update.

dont hold your breathe.jpg

Sep 21, 2017 at 11:04 PM Post #284 of 775
Hi all, I'm a late-comer and my Benjie T6 is not even on hand until another 3 weeks. Just wondering :
1. if the player can handle cover artwork in lossless format
2. Lossless format can be played through bluetooth headset.

Recently I bought Askmeer K5 8 Gb simply due to its portablity and bluetooth connectivity for sports purpose, none of which my 30G ipod video can comply with. Anybody has an idea of where I can get alternative compatible firmware for my Askmeer K5 (no pedometer). It also goes by the name Auphil M20 (w/ pedometer) and Geruida [unknown series].

Sep 22, 2017 at 2:29 AM Post #285 of 775
BJ-T6 displays external JPG files (folder.jpg). I had to convert all BMP and PNG covers to JPG to force it to display them. Happily I found BulkImageConverter to make it all ot once. It also displays internal (tags) images but to save space I'm changing it to folder.jpg. And yes, it can play flacs through bluetooth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back