The Shenzhen Benjie BJ-T6 / AGPtek Rocker
Apr 12, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #151 of 775
49 was the cheapest i found on Ebay color grey. Did a search on ali nothing came up on that model. Got a link?

Apr 12, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #152 of 775
49 was the cheapest i found on Ebay color grey. Did a search on ali nothing came up on that model. Got a link?

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170412104943&SearchText=benjie+t6

Apr 12, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #153 of 775
Apr 12, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #156 of 775
Darn link wont open for me tried 3 different browsers.

Odd. It opens when I click on it so it must be a personal link or something. But ya, search Benjie T6, not Rocker.

Apr 12, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #157 of 775
Thanks had to google the dap and ali finally popped up. Seems like only the grey is $42. Too the black one is not 42. Gearbest does not carry it surprised.

Apr 13, 2017 at 9:03 PM Post #159 of 775
Thanks but I want the black one for same price.

Apr 16, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #160 of 775
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to decide a good DAP to buy. I researched a lot of DAPs, including Fiio X1 2nd gen, Fiio M3, Colorfly C3, and many others. Finally I have narrowed it down to one of these two: the AGPTEK Rocker and a relatively unknown offering, also from AGPTEK, the Imp.

I'm just confused as to which is the better one in terms of SQ? Any help would be appreciated!

Apr 16, 2017 at 9:52 AM Post #161 of 775
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to decide a good DAP to buy. I researched a lot of DAPs, including Fiio X1 2nd gen, Fiio M3, Colorfly C3, and many others. Finally I have narrowed it down to one of these two: the AGPTEK Rocker and a relatively unknown offering, also from AGPTEK, the Imp.

I'm just confused as to which is the better one in terms of SQ? Any help would be appreciated!

I have used both the T6/Rocker and the Imp but wound up keeping the T6 because it has Bluetooth and physical controls while the Imp does not. I found the touch screen control of the Imp kind of difficult to use, but it does look cool! 

The T6/Rocker will eventually get a Rockbox app, but the Imp will not. The T6/Rocker has more customizing features in its menu system, like a ten band equalizer and it displays album art (on a low resolution color display.) The Imp also seems to have a better battery life, but I did not run either DAP down to compare. Both are built super strong and will take any knocks that might happen.

In terms of sound quality they are equivalent IMHO, but some people with better hearing than I do hear a bit of a noise floor with the T6. This is noticeable to them when they are playing a track and have the volume turned all the way to 0. If you are one of these people you will definitely prefer the Imp!

Apr 16, 2017 at 10:07 AM Post #164 of 775
Hello everyone!

What's your budget? If you're willing to spend a little more the Cayin N3 has had a much better reception than the FiiO X1ii.

Apr 16, 2017 at 1:24 PM Post #165 of 775
Hi! My advice is to take into account also the Agptek H1 and/or Xduoo X3.
Bye,

kalo86

What's your budget? If you're willing to spend a little more the Cayin N3 has had a much better reception than the FiiO X1ii.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but the place where I live (India) makes it kinda hard to get products like these. Plus my budget is kinda limited(which rules out the Cayin N3...)

I'll consider the H1 and the XDuoo X3. Thanks again guys!

(sorry if I went OT..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back