The Recent/Upcoming Birthday Gift Thread
May 25, 2009 at 6:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

CDBacklash

1000+ Head-Fier
What did you get for your birthday?
What did you give someone else?

My sister's birthday is coming up this Wednesday. She is a doctor who fan so I got her a blank card (slightly psychic) and some doctor who figurines (she likes retro barbie, so I guess doctor who wouldnt be so bad :p).
I hope she likes it
smily_headphones1.gif

May 25, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #2 of 15
I have one coming up. I'll end up with a new shirt or two and a bookstore gift certificate. That's what family members give me every birthday and Christmas. I do appreciate and use them, but it's always the same.

May 26, 2009 at 2:43 AM Post #4 of 15
My birthday was on the 1st, my mom gave me $100 then called me a whore.

May 26, 2009 at 8:27 AM Post #10 of 15
My birthday is coming soon in June. I am still trying to convince my partner that I should self-give myself a new Citizen watch.
Hopefully I can get it because I really love the watch and also looking forward to do a Citizen watch review.

May 26, 2009 at 8:48 AM Post #11 of 15
another of my sisters has a birthday on sunday. I got her a frame and some alcohol today.
*My birthday is in June. I asked my mother for some money that I can spend on headphones (DT880). I told her today that I'll probably be buying headphones with it. She doesnt like the idea
frown.gif

May 26, 2009 at 2:17 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by olblueyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats where I left it when I gave it to his Mom.

So you're the guy with only half a testicle?

May 26, 2009 at 2:28 PM Post #13 of 15
Just had a birthday. My fiance got me, in no particular order:

1.) An old iMac G3 400mhz that she found for $3 at a garage sale.
2.) A tmobile G1
3.) A yellow-sided green cheek conure named Marley
4.) A japanese import CD of Bad Religion's Stranger than Fiction with Markovian Process on it

From my dad on CD:
1.) The original Chicago Transit Authority
2.) The Very Best of Doc Severinsen

On order from my Mom/Dad:
1.) Etymotic HF5s
2.) an Apple keyboard with the number pad

Here's to 22 years!

May 26, 2009 at 3:10 PM Post #15 of 15
My sister has a birthday coming up in less than a week and I got her The Complete Collection of Foxtrot (in 11 separate volumes). She is as big a Foxtrot nut as I am a Calvin & Hobbes nut...

My birthday is a week and a half after that and I still haven't figured out what the hell it could possibly be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back