The Qudelix-5K thread
Oct 7, 2019 at 8:16 PM Post #94 of 4,750
you know what else would be awesome?

Using this as an aptX HD or LDAC transmitter! Given that those are lacking in the market, since it will support USB DAC 24bit/96Khz, I think having a USB transmitter function would be useful :)
Why though, what you want to transmit to? It's already receiving BT, then it will have to transmit it to something else? Is that even possible? What would be the use of that when you just connect your source to what to you want to transmit to such as a car or BT speaker

Oct 7, 2019 at 8:26 PM Post #95 of 4,750
Why though, what you want to transmit to? It's already receiving BT, then it will have to transmit it to something else? Is that even possible? What would be the use of that when you just connect your source to what to you want to transmit to such as a car or BT speaker

True, but when the battery dies, I could use it as a transmitter while it charges to send the audio to, for example, the ES100, via LDAC or aptX HD.

Anyway, Qudelix just replied to my comment on Facebook that Qualcomm at the moment doesn't provide an SDK for such functionality.

Oct 7, 2019 at 10:11 PM Post #96 of 4,750
I believe the Shanling M0 does have the ability to take a USB input, and transmit a BT LDAC signal.

Oct 9, 2019 at 2:43 PM Post #97 of 4,750
Somone know the output impedance

Oct 9, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #98 of 4,750
Somone know the output impedance

No one can be sure till they finished the prototyping phase. But given the chips used I'll say it should be very low, unless someone make the big mistake of putting resistors on the output path.

Oct 9, 2019 at 5:35 PM Post #99 of 4,750
No one can be sure till they finished the prototyping phase. But given the chips used I'll say it should be very low, unless someone make the big mistake of putting resistors on the output path.
Screenshot_20191009-215713_Chrome.jpg

No resistor on the output path i hope they have nearly zero impedance i get some whit noise on my t800 whit my q5s

Oct 9, 2019 at 8:28 PM Post #100 of 4,750
I wrote a mail they aswered like you said. Its still in prototyp. BUT they say it will be really low. Thats what i want to hear :D

Oct 13, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #102 of 4,750
Looking forward to this. I hope they release more information about the app soon.
I hope its good as the app from the es 100

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:07 AM Post #103 of 4,750
This may be a strange request, but I honestly hope that they improved on the “Ambient Mode” from the ES100, which was basically a gimmick that didn’t really work all that well in practice.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019 at 7:44 AM Post #105 of 4,750
I believe the Shanling M0 does have the ability to take a USB input, and transmit a BT LDAC signal.

Same as with the Hidizs and Hiby DAPs that I own. But again, having this in the product would be a really nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back