The Qudelix-5K thread
Jun 29, 2021 at 11:38 AM Post #2,401 of 4,753
Jun 29, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #2,402 of 4,753
Considering selling mine. If anybody in the U.S. is looking for one. Like new and will have the latest FW.

My Shozy 1.4 is also for sale, would do a package deal.

Jun 30, 2021 at 9:01 AM Post #2,404 of 4,753
Already ordered QX-Over. When it comes I'll review it here.

Jun 30, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #2,406 of 4,753
I've received the tracking number today. Delivery by Fedex.

Jun 30, 2021 at 11:03 PM Post #2,407 of 4,753
I'm starting to think Qudelix's shipping cost is $20 because they are now using Fedex for shipments. I've got no problems with this as I've been getting daily updates from Fedex on the status of the shipment since they picked up my QX-Over on Tuesday.

Jul 1, 2021 at 1:01 AM Post #2,408 of 4,753
Just placed an order on the QX-over.

Jul 1, 2021 at 5:22 AM Post #2,409 of 4,753
I'm starting to think Qudelix's shipping cost is $20 because they are now using Fedex for shipments. I've got no problems with this as I've been getting daily updates from Fedex on the status of the shipment since they picked up my QX-Over on Tuesday.
Yes; it was so too when they launched the 5K. It gets anywhere within three to four days and tracking is super accurate.

Jul 1, 2021 at 7:55 AM Post #2,410 of 4,753
Is there a usb dac lag of few milliseconds? I want to use it for gaming or music production so wondering if this is possible.. I assume the eq works even when on usb dac with latest firmware?

Jul 2, 2021 at 4:10 AM Post #2,412 of 4,753
I don’t understand the 5K at times. Plugged into my iPhone as a USB DAC, there’ll be times when it’ll just cut off as soon as I move away from the Music app. Other times I’ll be able to switch around screens and apps just fine.

I have charging turned off so that’s not the issue. And the issue doesn’t happen over Bluetooth, only when it’s plugged in.

It’s really frustrating and as good as Qudelix support are, they’ve not really given me anything apart from turning off charging which I’ve already done.

Anyone else experienced this on iPhone?

Jul 2, 2021 at 9:49 AM Post #2,413 of 4,753
Their processing time and FedEx shipping has been impressive so far. Order placed Tuesday morning. Left Korea Wednesday afternoon. Arrived in Alaska Thursday afternoon, and now it's in Tennessee as of early this morning. I live in Georgia so it's almost here! Will be out on vacation starting Monday but it'd be incredible if I got the QX-over first.

Jul 2, 2021 at 12:17 PM Post #2,414 of 4,753
Ha. Almost a year later and I'm going to respond. I just got a Q5K yesterday and hear the same audible clicks and pops when starting/stopping music. Happens regardless of source, regardless of iem, and on both 2.5 and 3.5 outputs. This is the only post I can find regarding this issue. Did you ever rectify it? Just wondering if I should ask Amazon for a replacement unit, or if this happens to everyone.
Funny but I think I just heard some clicks & pops with my unit when connected as USB DAC to my desktop PC. Was your issue resolved? And did it occur when connected over BT or as USB DAC?

Jul 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM Post #2,415 of 4,753
Funny but I think I just heard some clicks & pops with my unit when connected as USB DAC to my desktop PC. Was your issue resolved? And did it occur when connected over BT or as USB DAC?
Both BT and DAC. The sounds are iem dependent and more noticeable using 3.5 vs 2.5 output. I still hear them, but decided to let it go, because it was the same for both units I tried.

It’s not that bad to be honest. Mostly just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back