The Qudelix-5K thread
Nov 25, 2020 at 9:14 AM Post #1,741 of 4,787
Anyone?

I purchased one to use with my iPad, and one for my phone.

I don't use my Ipad Pro 12.9" and my Iphone XsMax anymore, but I don't remember any issue with both of them.. I only used Qudelix in BTmode with them.
What is exactly your issue, I can maybe try as those are still somewhere on a shelf ?.

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #1,742 of 4,787
I don't use my Ipad Pro 12.9" and my Iphone XsMax anymore, but I don't remember any issue with both of them.. I only used Qudelix in BTmode with them.
What is exactly your issue, I can maybe try as those are still somewhere on a shelf ?.
The app just keeps glitching and getting worse. Now, I can still easily pair the iPad to the 5K, and play music, but the app doesn’t recognize it. It just keep searching.

Nov 25, 2020 at 10:23 AM Post #1,743 of 4,787
The app just keeps glitching and getting worse. Now, I can still easily pair the iPad to the 5K, and play music, but the app doesn’t recognize it. It just keep searching.
I will try to have a look this evening with my Ipad and update to the last IOS version, but for sure a few months ago I didn't have such issue with it.

Nov 25, 2020 at 11:42 AM Post #1,744 of 4,787
Ok, I just tried Qudelix 5K with my Ipad pro 12.9 and everything is working fine with apple limitations like AAC 16bits 44.1khz instead LDAC 24 bits 96 Khz.
The Qudelix app itself is just limited to portrait mode and need to zoom (as it's a smartphone design). but no issue opening it and using all functions like PEQ or power management.
Qobuz is working fine too ... all buttons too to play music and manage the sound level.

So maybe you just need to delete the app and the BT connection and restart to connect the Qudelix than upload the app again ?

I didn't try the iphone xsmax, but it should be working too.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2020 at 12:19 PM Post #1,745 of 4,787
Ok, I just tried Qudelix 5K with my Ipad pro 12.9 and everything is working fine with apple limitations like AAC 16bits 44.1khz instead LDAC 24 bits 96 Khz.
The Qudelix app itself is just limited to portrait mode and need to zoom (as it's a smartphone design). but no issue opening it and using all functions like PEQ or power management.
Qobuz is working fine too ... all buttons too to play music and manage the sound level.

So maybe you just need to delete the app and the BT connection and restart to connect the Qudelix than upload the app again ?

I didn't try the iphone xsmax, but it should be working too.
Thanks for checking!

Nov 26, 2020 at 8:04 AM Post #1,746 of 4,787
Can I pair two 5k’s to the same phone? Not at the same time. I’d like to have one mounted to my xd05 pro and one to use with my iems without having to move it and fiddle with the volume control each time I switch. Will the settings in the app apply to both units?

Nov 26, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #1,747 of 4,787
Can I pair two 5k’s to the same phone? Not at the same time. I’d like to have one mounted to my xd05 pro and one to use with my iems without having to move it and fiddle with the volume control each time I switch. Will the settings in the app apply to both units?

I use it as a multipoint BT with a smartphone and a DECT BT office phone and luckily the volume is dependant of each phone ..one part of the volume is dependant of the 5k itself (right part of this screenshot) and the other part of the volume depends on BT level of each item (left part of the screenshot).
Screenshot_20201126-150709_Qudelix.jpg

As a multipoint BT device the Qudelix 5K is very convenient !!

Nov 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM Post #1,748 of 4,787
I use it as a multipoint BT with a smartphone and a DECT BT office phone and luckily the volume is dependant of each phone ..one part of the volume is dependant of the 5k itself (right part of this screenshot) and the other part of the volume depends on BT level of each item (left part of the screenshot).
Screenshot_20201126-150709_Qudelix.jpg
As a multipoint BT device the Qudelix 5K is very convenient !!
Thanks for the advice! I uninstalled the app, updated the iOS, than reinstalled the app, and now it works.

Nov 27, 2020 at 12:53 PM Post #1,749 of 4,787
From the Qudelix forum, apparently there's a bug, in which PEQ filter gain values over +/- 12.8 dB won't work correctly. Could any 5K owners confirm this by trying for example -14 dB for one of the filters and see if it sticks after saving the whole PEQ profile?

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2020 at 9:02 PM Post #1,751 of 4,787
Amazon's 20% coupon discount is back for the Qudelix.
I just ordered.
Thanks for the heads up. I was looking for this the other day since I didn't pull the trigger during Prime Day. Just picked up a second one so I don't have to mess around with EQ and volume when I switch between headphones/IEMs.

Nov 27, 2020 at 9:04 PM Post #1,752 of 4,787
I think the settings are stored on the units themselves and not on the app.
Not 100% sure but guess I will find out since I ordered a second one for the same reason.

Nov 27, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #1,753 of 4,787
I think the settings are stored on the units themselves and not on the app.
Not 100% sure but guess I will find out since I ordered a second one for the same reason.
I’m pretty sure settings are stored in the units also.

Nov 27, 2020 at 9:58 PM Post #1,754 of 4,787
Amazon's 20% coupon discount is back for the Qudelix.
I just ordered.

It appears that the Coupon says, "Save 20% on 2".
So, does that mean they're offering 10% on 1, or can the coupon only be used when buying 2 of the $110 Qudelix 5K units?

Nov 27, 2020 at 10:31 PM Post #1,755 of 4,787
It appears that the Coupon says, "Save 20% on 2".
So, does that mean they're offering 10% on 1, or can the coupon only be used when buying 2 of the $110 Qudelix 5K units?
I ordered 1 unit retailing at $109.99 with $22 discount. So that's 20% off for just 1 unit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back