The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!
Mar 4, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #721 of 738
OMG I can't believe this thread lives on! Thanks guys, I'm glad to see people devoted to the cause.
8C9AF245-EBF1-4DDC-91EA-CC1F56A7C206.gif

Mar 6, 2018 at 6:30 PM Post #725 of 738
Pineapple is nothing to write home about. I can't believe people put pineapple on pizza.

That is actually a Canadian invention from my hometown of London Ontario. Carefull what you diss on a public board as their is always that one guy who....

To be fair the inventor was an Italian immigrant so how in heck the "Hawaiian moniker got attached to the pizza is a mystery.

All hail the magnificence of the pineapple!

Mar 6, 2018 at 7:24 PM Post #726 of 738
That is actually a Canadian invention from my hometown of London Ontario. Carefull what you diss on a public board as their is always that one guy who....

To be fair the inventor was an Italian immigrant so how in heck the "Hawaiian moniker got attached to the pizza is a mystery.

All hail the magnificence of the pineapple!

It is an ok fruit at best... In terms of fruit on pizza, olives are the way to go. Not pineapple. :laughing:

Mar 7, 2018 at 1:08 AM Post #727 of 738
Pineapple is the KING of fruits - hencr it's crown.
It deserves the right to adorn a pizza with it's regal munificence

Mar 7, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #728 of 738
Find somewhere else to spread your lies.

Mar 7, 2018 at 9:55 AM Post #729 of 738
It is an ok fruit at best... In terms of fruit on pizza, olives are the way to go. Not pineapple. :laughing:

Do we perhaps need an olive appreciation impressions thread here on Head-Fi? (No, not that olive).

Personally, I love olives on pizza, as well as on sandwiches. However, it must be stressed that I like ripe olives. The unripe kind can sit right next to cabbage and pineapple in the DO NOT WANT (at least on a pizza, for the latter) category.

Mar 7, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #730 of 738
CD5D3615-0BCA-4022-AC09-8B2C1AD0D4E1.png

Just In:

Due to the unassuming nondescript look of the pineapple in public places a new wave of crime has started to occur taking advantage of the pineapples easy going nature.

Just this week innocent pineapples where found being used by the crime syndicates for nefarious purposes. Many of these nice fruits were completely unaware of the trouble they found themselves in.

Luckily MAMTTP “Mothers Against Mean Things To Pineapples” has been created making a worldwide impact. “We are just not going to stand for this abuse of fruit....” the founder and President of the organization responded during a emergency US senator sub-committee.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #731 of 738
Do we perhaps need an olive appreciation impressions thread here on Head-Fi? (No, not that olive).

Personally, I love olives on pizza, as well as on sandwiches. However, it must be stressed that I like ripe olives. The unripe kind can sit right next to cabbage and pineapple in the DO NOT WANT (at least on a pizza, for the latter) category.

I was thinking of black olives in particular.

Mar 8, 2018 at 10:12 AM Post #732 of 738
Find somewhere else to spread your lies.
Fruity Philistine....
Smash Philistines and pumpkins, but NOT pineapples

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

Stick to sweet juicy pineapples, and forgo those oily olives.....

Mar 17, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #733 of 738

Just In:

Due to the unassuming nondescript look of the pineapple in public places a new wave of crime has started to occur taking advantage of the pineapples easy going nature.

Just this week innocent pineapples where found being used by the crime syndicates for nefarious purposes. Many of these nice fruits were completely unaware of the trouble they found themselves in.

Luckily MAMTTP “Mothers Against Mean Things To Pineapples” has been created making a worldwide impact. “We are just not going to stand for this abuse of fruit....” the founder and President of the organization responded during a emergency US senator sub-committee.
Very heart warming story. Thank you.

Mar 18, 2018 at 2:37 AM Post #735 of 738
Just when you thought it was safe!

The return of bathrobe metal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back