THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND MANY MORE, :D
May 16, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #93 of 776
No comparison IMHO :sweat_smile:

Using the X3 with both of them. I have the IF pistons (unmodded).
The KCO6A runs circles around the Pistons and doesn't even break a sweat. It's also more comfortable and you can easily lay on your side with them in and not even notice it.
The KC06A is not without its faults, but it still out classes the Pistons in every way that I can perceive.

Damn... I need them now!
Too bad I spent all of my measly student allowance on the Pistons and ath-im70(wonder how they compare to these)
Too bad I stay in singapore, its going to take a little effort to import them.

May 16, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #94 of 776
Can you take a picture comparing the size of these to your Havi B3 Pro? I'm curious just how much bigger those housings are.

I'd say that the Havi housings are about 50% bigger than the KC06 (no A) housing.

May 16, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #95 of 776
Damn... I need them now!
Too bad I spent all of my measly student allowance on the Pistons and ath-im70(wonder how they compare to these)
Too bad I stay in singapore, its going to take a little effort to import them.

I picked up my pair off Aliexpress from a vendor in Singapore. Problem solved?

May 16, 2014 at 6:48 AM Post #97 of 776
Received an email from Penonaudio saying that will not be stock until the end of June......

Brutal. I had a feeling something like that might happen. Maybe Shenzenaudio will get stock before then. Glad I jumped in early.

May 16, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #100 of 776
These are on the cardas level not $1700 level as I haven't heard anything above $600:sweat_smile:...only people who did can give you that answer, so for me I say yes these sounds better then the cardas in every way possible :innocent:. As for tenores they will be in my ears in the afternoon and people who heard the best of the best are comparing them to $1000+ iem:scream::astonished: so if this tenore as re better then those top tiers then it will definitely save us all the moneys to invest in better players and what not. I'll be honest I love natural sound signature, as well as detailed signature :yum:..if tenore fulfill those desire in in heaven :innocent:.. But still my mind will be at the translucent audio ref 1:grin:... Unless someone has both and tells me nope these tenore sounds way better:relieved:

May 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM Post #102 of 776
NHNL I agree with you :sunglasses: sounds preference is important and not everyone hears the same :blush:.

To me, it also depends on the surroundings, if it is on the roads the ambient noise around will cause bassy iem to sound less bassy and therefore some like tenore will be alrite, but it still lacks a bit of sparkle, while the KC06 may sound a bit thin on the go but are great in closed areas

anyhow these two are really good for their price
redface.gif

May 16, 2014 at 10:42 AM Post #103 of 776
Subscribed. This schiit is getting expensive.

Learn how to use the classifieds and ebay to recoup some money back. Just keep the ones you truly enjoy and find yourself using everyday.

Or, if you're patient enough you can get very slightly used sets at better prices from people like me who go through equipment like water.

May 16, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #104 of 776

Way overdue pictures, sorry, I only have my phone on hand. :wink:

The name that's been stirring up so much hype this week.

Sexy devils. 

Also, to anyone getting these. Get the Spiral Dot Tips, the wider bore and stiffer material will blow your mind, literally. 

May 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM Post #105 of 776
These are on the cardas level not $1700 level as I haven't heard anything above $600:sweat_smile:...only people who did can give you that answer, so for me I say yes these sounds better then the cardas in every way possible :innocent:. As for tenores they will be in my ears in the afternoon and people who heard the best of the best are comparing them to $1000+ iem:scream::astonished: so if this tenore as re better then those top tiers then it will definitely save us all the moneys to invest in better players and what not. I'll be honest I love natural sound signature, as well as detailed signature :yum:..if tenore fulfill those desire in in heaven :innocent:.. But still my mind will be at the translucent audio ref 1:grin:... Unless someone has both and tells me nope these tenore sounds way better:relieved:

Glad you're getting the tenores! Since the ksc06a's arent available for a while, feel free to hype the hell out of the tenores to push me over the edge with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back