The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread
Dec 4, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #541 of 615
Thanks. Marco at Oriveti replied to my email within 10 mins! Guy is amazing. Said a little looseness is okay and to try to reattach if required. I’m wary of taking off the cable though after the horror stories on here.

Some tightening fixed the problem so far. Night Andy day.

Dec 5, 2018 at 6:48 AM Post #542 of 615
After what I thought was fixed, it appears the cable is the problem. The housing seems to not fully grasp the cable. Swapped to the other earphone and it’s the same issue.

I’m glad I wasn’t going crazy with Audio Nervosa. The difference in clarity is very noticeable. Just getting in touch to see about replacement or repair.

Dec 5, 2018 at 7:07 AM Post #543 of 615
After what I thought was fixed, it appears the cable is the problem. The housing seems to not fully grasp the cable. Swapped to the other earphone and it’s the same issue.

I’m glad I wasn’t going crazy with Audio Nervosa. The difference in clarity is very noticeable. Just getting in touch to see about replacement or repair.

Hope you'll be able to get a fix!

Dec 9, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #546 of 615
34BE491A-E209-48B0-9BEE-003EBDAB4604.jpeg
Thanks. Marco at Oriveti replied to my email within 10 mins! Guy is amazing. Said a little looseness is okay and to try to reattach if required. I’m wary of taking off the cable though after the horror stories on here.

Some tightening fixed the problem so far. Night Andy day.

I absolutely love that guy:) he presented me Oriveti Basic when I ordered New primacy last time...
Also, he made new primacy in “unique” blue colour for me.
This is the best customer service ever.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018 at 2:51 PM Post #548 of 615
A few months back I read somewhere that the Oriveti are planning to introduce a upgrade/flagship model but after that I never heard any information from the company ,

Yes. According to the information I have, they were planning to launch “flagship” model since 2017.
But no specific info about release date...(

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #549 of 615

I absolutely love that guy:) he presented me Oriveti Basic when I ordered New primacy last time...
Also he made new primacy in “unique” blue color for me.
This is the best customer service ever.
Yeah Marco is incredible. Mailed a replacement cable no problems. Hope to see it soon!

What do you mean they offered the basic instead of the New Primacy? Lol isn’t that a downgrade? Those blue models look stunning!!

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:34 AM Post #555 of 615
Been a year+. Still going strong, and even the paint is fully intact. I haven't replaced the cable yet either, but I did try once and it was very difficult to remove. It actually made me nervous about tearing the cable apart.
Hopefully it’s just the cable and not the right earphone connection. I’d be upset if these didn’t sound like a million dollars and the customer support want incredible. Marco has really been a great example of how to do things right.

Now.... should I go for the Affinity cable? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back