The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread
Sep 6, 2018 at 6:38 AM Post #527 of 615
Well hello and I am back. Today is the day I am trying something different. So far I am crazy in love with how they sound. It's a slight mod, but do at your own risk. But I can say detail retrival, texture in the lows has gone a good step up. But maybe foams are needed. So far using spin fits and no troubles with sibilance. But yes I think I love the NP like this. I will try other matterials later in the future.
No matter how beneficial this can be to the sound, I'm not comfortable lookin at this, like at all......

Sep 7, 2018 at 8:29 PM Post #530 of 615
20180908_102543.jpg
So I have changed the metal grill to a slightly thinner mesh grill now. The treble seems to be a bit more sparkly while mids so slightly more clearer and lows slightly less but maybe a tad tighter. So far a nice change :)

Attachments

• 20180908_101901.jpg
    20180908_101901.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Oct 2, 2018 at 1:56 AM Post #532 of 615
I'm deciding whether to buy the New Primacy as a replacement for the Flare Audio Flares Pro: has anyone had some experience with both the iems? I liked the Flares' open soundstage and precise bass but the sibilance was hard to tollerate after a few tracks. Is the Primacy affected by sibilance?
Thank you so much and any suggestion is very appreciated!

Nov 2, 2018 at 8:22 AM Post #533 of 615
JVC spiral dots, my recommendation for them. Wider soundstage, very nice coherency and even sound.
Symbio W by MandarinES is also really good, a little more treble and narrower, tighter sound than the spiral dots.

I’ve personally sold a 700$ IEM because I preferred the ONP... also tried some in the 500$ range and like the ONP better.
Could you or anyone recommend a JVC Spiral Dots size for me? I get a good seal with the default silicone tips the ONP have on when you open them. Would the size be Medium for the Spiral Dots?

Dec 3, 2018 at 11:08 AM Post #539 of 615
Does anyone have an issue with the ONP cable connectors showing a little space at the base of the phones? I can see some gold and was wondering if the reason I’m getting loss of signal and timbre lately is due to a faulty cable? Or is there normally a little space?

Dec 3, 2018 at 6:25 PM Post #540 of 615
Does anyone have an issue with the ONP cable connectors showing a little space at the base of the phones? I can see some gold and was wondering if the reason I’m getting loss of signal and timbre lately is due to a faulty cable? Or is there normally a little space?

There shouldn't be too much space. Just a tiny bit can still be normal, but if the jack is becoming loose, you may ask your seller about warranty. Photo for reference.

IMG_20170930_170555.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back