The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread
Mar 14, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #46 of 615
I just got my pair of these in last night. They are very enjoyable all around IEMs. The fit and isolation is really great, and I just feel like they are very easy to pick up and use if that makes any sense. Sometimes with IEMs I need to struggle to find the right tip and fit, but these seem to just work perfectly right out of the box. I have a lot of IEMs like the K10U, Campfire Jupiter, Angie's, W40s, Shure KSE1500, and these are just the most convenient when looking for a good all around sound and not working about the source.

Mar 14, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #47 of 615
  I just got my pair of these in last night. They are very enjoyable all around IEMs. The fit and isolation is really great, and I just feel like they are very easy to pick up and use if that makes any sense. Sometimes with IEMs I need to struggle to find the right tip and fit, but these seem to just work perfectly right out of the box. I have a lot of IEMs like the K10U, Campfire Jupiter, Angie's, W40s, Shure KSE1500, and these are just the most convenient when looking for a good all around sound and not working about the source.

Thanks for your impressions. Did they pair well with DX90?

Mar 14, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #49 of 615
  I have been using them with the Paw Gold mostly. I will try them with the DX90 now.

Thanks in advance. I use DX50, a previous model. As I know, both are quite analytical and a bit bright, so curious if Oriveti won't be boring with them.

Mar 14, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #50 of 615

Thanks in advance. I use DX50, a previous model. As I know, both are quite analytical and a bit bright, so curious if Oriveti won't be boring with them.

So far so good with the DX90. I actually like them better than paired with the Paw Gold which is surprising to me. This was only from about 3 hours of listening though so it was a short impression. 

Mar 14, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #51 of 615
Nice to hear, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Mar 28, 2016 at 8:09 PM Post #53 of 615
im on a hunt for the most natural sounding iem around in the market right now...
does ORIVETI fits my requirement?
any recommendation or opionion on this to those who owns already?

Mar 28, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #54 of 615

wow... you have the jupiter.
can you compare both sir?
i was so impressed with the jupiter and id like to know how much it gauge against the oriveti :)

Mar 28, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #55 of 615
  im on a hunt for the most natural sounding iem around in the market right now...
does ORIVETI fits my requirement?
any recommendation or opionion on this to those who owns already?

What constitutes 'natural' to you?

Mar 29, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #57 of 615

wow... you have the jupiter.
can you compare both sir?
i was so impressed with the jupiter and id like to know how much it gauge against the oriveti :)

Its a tough comparison to make because the overall sound of the Jupiter is pretty amazing. In terms of comfort and ease of use I would say the Oriveti is better, but that might be more personal because these just fit great and the stock tips work perfectly. In terms of natural sounding, I feel like the vocals on the Oriveti, but the instruments depend on the song. If you are looking for something similar to the Jupiter, I would suggest looking at the different NuForce HEM models. I just picked up the HEM8, and I have been very happy with the clarity of the instruments and the vocals.

Mar 29, 2016 at 11:19 PM Post #58 of 615
  Its a tough comparison to make because the overall sound of the Jupiter is pretty amazing. In terms of comfort and ease of use I would say the Oriveti is better, but that might be more personal because these just fit great and the stock tips work perfectly. In terms of natural sounding, I feel like the vocals on the Oriveti, but the instruments depend on the song. If you are looking for something similar to the Jupiter, I would suggest looking at the different NuForce HEM models. I just picked up the HEM8, and I have been very happy with the clarity of the instruments and the vocals.

thanks.
ill think about it as my next option.
and hey, thank you again for those helpful description.

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #59 of 615
Very quiet thread for such a nice sounding phone!  
frown.gif

....just got a pair a couple days ago, and really dig 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back