The ORIVETI PRIMACY and NEW PRIMACY Triple-Driver Hybrid In-Ears Impressions and Discussions Thread
Jan 4, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #166 of 615

Oriveti contacted me too, it should be first party since no-one else has them yet. 

The seller on Amazon is called "Powermove" although it is fulfilled by Amazon, that's why I asked. I don't know if they are supposed to be Oriveti or an authorized dealer.

The seller in the links above are authorized by or affiliated with Oriveti because they are monitoring all the sellers of their products on Amazon.  I have been told that "fulfilled by Amazon" means the seller/distributor actually sends a product to Amazon warehouse and it gets shipped directly from there.  So, you are all good!

Jan 4, 2017 at 11:02 PM Post #167 of 615
The seller in the links above are authorized by or affiliated with Oriveti because they are monitoring all the sellers of their products on Amazon.  I have been told that "fulfilled by Amazon" means the seller/distributor actually sends a product to Amazon warehouse and it gets shipped directly from there.  So, you are all good!

Sorry, not to be obstinate but, has this been confirmed by Oriveti directly? Their website says to make a warranty claim you have to contact the reseller directly, and I didn't see a way to contact Oriveti in their site and this seller only has a couple of reviews.

Jan 4, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #168 of 615

Sorry, not to be obstinate but, has this been confirmed by Oriveti directly? Their website says to make a warranty claim you have to contact the reseller directly, and I didn't see a way to contact Oriveti in their site and this seller only has a couple of reviews.

I have been told by Oriveti that as of today both of their products are for sale on Amazon.  Considering this is the only seller, it's gotta be it.  But, I just emailed them again and asked to confirm if this "Powermove" seller is the official one and if the purchase is honored under warranty.  I will let you know right away in my reply here once I hear back from Oriveti.

Jan 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #169 of 615
I have been told by Oriveti that as of today both of their products are for sale on Amazon.  Considering this is the only seller, it's gotta be it.  But, I just emailed them again and asked to confirm if this "Powermove" seller is the official one and if the purchase is honored under warranty.  I will let you know right away in my reply here once I hear back from Oriveti.

Thanks, I am interested in their products but if I am going to pay full retail price I want to make sure I get the warranty from them. By the way, how do you contact Oriveti? I didn't find a way to do it in their website unless I missed it somehow.
*never mind, I found their email and contact page.

Jan 5, 2017 at 12:38 AM Post #170 of 615

Thanks, I am interested in their products but if I am going to pay full retail price I want to make sure I get the warranty from them. By the way, how do you contact Oriveti? I didn't find a way to do it in their website unless I missed it somehow.
*never mind, I found their email and contact page.

Their support page has a contact form and a direct email underneath: http://www.oriveti.com/support

Btw, Oriveti rep just replied back to me with confirmation that indeed it's their authorized dealer on Amazon, and they will also update their website to reflect this info.

Jan 5, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #174 of 615

Could anyone comment if the oriveti primacy is more comfortable than the ibasso it03?

This will ultimately depend on your individual and unique ear anatomy. Just for the record, I find both equally comfortable. In terms of size though, the PRIMACY is smaller.

Exactly the same experience here.  I find both to be very comfortable for my ear anatomy.  But overall, Primacy is smaller and slicker while Basic is even smaller (obviously, just a single DD, no BAs).  IT03 is designed to be custom-universal, similar to InEar StageDiver iems, while Primacy is "universal".

Jan 10, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #177 of 615
Is it normal to have intermittent sound disconnect with the Oriveti's MMCX connector? I'm having this issue with the original cable and linum bax cable.

I haven't experienced that issue with either the primacy or new primacy. Maybe try cleaning the connector on the earphones with an earbud and some acetone, just don't use too much since there is a vent at the top of the housing.

Jan 18, 2017 at 5:09 PM Post #180 of 615
Temped to try the new primacy as I was worried the oringal might be too dark.

That's exactly where you will find the improvement :wink:  Should start working on review soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back