The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games)
Sep 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #286 of 1,043
I'm guessing you dodn't hear the news? Lol.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-first-look-with-the-tgs-trailer/

Sep 25, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #287 of 1,043
Quote:
I'm guessing you dodn't hear the news? Lol.
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-remix-first-look-with-the-tgs-trailer/

I know that. This was what Kotaku updated before :

Update: Square Enix is referring to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX as a "video work" (
映像作品). Kotaku asked Square Enix booth reps at the Tokyo Game Show if the game would be playable, or simply HD video; however, they would not elaborate.

And the status now is like FFVII HD, which is just a video as of now and no news of a remake

Well, unless Kotaku is slow...

Sep 27, 2012 at 5:43 AM Post #289 of 1,043
Quote:
here's one, Monster hunter is coming to the Wii U... YAY for monster hunter staying on Nintendo... other than that I got nothing e.e

BOO NINTENDO!!! (JK)
I'm still waiting (hopefully) for them to release MH for, at least, VITA or the PS3. In my mind, they are too lazy because PS3 is more complicated to develop games on

Sep 27, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #290 of 1,043
Quote:

BOO NINTENDO!!! (JK)
I'm still waiting (hopefully) for them to release MH for, at least, VITA or the PS3. In my mind, they are too lazy because PS3 is more complicated to develop games on

BOO go fall of a CLIFF, if not for NINTENDO there would not FREAKING be a Play Station ANYTHING, anways there was a new MH for the PsP and they did a HD remake of that game for the PS3 I belive, so that game is still new to me, but yes as far as a NEW NEW Monster Huner, I'm all for it being on the wii, it's cheaper to develop for and still looks lovely <3 plus Online play is easy seeing as all u need is wireless. No silly accounts to deal with! 

But there should be a MH on the Vita, seeing as Psp has more Monster Hunter than Wii or PS2\3 

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:36 AM Post #291 of 1,043
Quote:
BOO go fall of a CLIFF, if not for NINTENDO there would not FREAKING be a Play Station ANYTHING, anways there was a new MH for the PsP and they did a HD remake of that game for the PS3 I belive, so that game is still new to me, but yes as far as a NEW NEW Monster Huner, I'm all for it being on the wii, it's cheaper to develop for and still looks lovely <3 plus Online play is easy seeing as all u need is wireless. No silly accounts to deal with! 

But there should be a MH on the Vita, seeing as Psp has more Monster Hunter than Wii or PS2\3 

The thing is, the very last MH for the PS is MH Portable 3rd and when that game was remade for the PS3, it wasn't a full fledge game. Just a port from a portable system

Well, I'm still hoping. Anyway, I have JRPGs to play while I wait

Sep 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #292 of 1,043
Quote:

The thing is, the very last MH for the PS is MH Portable 3rd and when that game was remade for the PS3, it wasn't a full fledge game. Just a port from a portable system

Well, I'm still hoping. Anyway, I have JRPGs to play while I wait

lucky u :[, wii didn't have to mny rpgs [I have Xenosaga] ... I should really try to get a ps2 emulator to work on my computer :x

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #294 of 1,043
Quote:
Wii has Muramasa
biggrin.gif

to gorey e.e

Sep 28, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #295 of 1,043
Eh? But there's like no gore in it :x
When enemies/monsters die, their sprite just turns black, leaving a glowing soul orb which you absorb.
At least for the great majority; I don't personally remember any gore.

Instead there's SUPER DELICIOUS LOOKING FOOD ANIMATION.
I swear.

Sep 28, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #296 of 1,043
Quote:
Eh? But there's like no gore in it :x
When enemies/monsters die, their sprite just turns black, leaving a glowing soul orb which you absorb.
At least for the great majority; I don't personally remember any gore.
Instead there's SUPER DELICIOUS LOOKING FOOD ANIMATION.
I swear.

Then what's with that M rating :[ 

Sep 28, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #298 of 1,043
If anyone in the USA is interested, I'm willing to trade my copy of Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for another game.

Sep 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #300 of 1,043
Quote:

You actually read the rating? How old are you?

@PS2 emu
You really need a powerful PC to do that though...I'm not sure how powerful, but I know my crappy lappy can't, since even running a DS emu lags a lot

I have a REALLY power Computer which I why I mentioned it, I could run Wii emulation to as well

and I'm 19 mind you... I'm not a fan of all this over sexullized Eletronica media... if it's M it's usually more violent or sexual than I'm comfortable with... I won't support that kind of misrepretation of women or waht ever

ANYWAYS, I'll have to look into emulation. I'm pretty sure I can do it! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back