"The Office" appreciation thread
Nov 12, 2008 at 3:11 PM Post #318 of 366
I think is being really funny. Dwight rocks
smily_headphones1.gif

The long distance romance scenes are really boring though.

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:25 PM Post #319 of 366
I agree that last episode was particularly good in this season. Some funky stuff is going to go down at/before Angela and Andy's wedding, which I'm really looking forward to.

Nov 12, 2008 at 5:24 PM Post #321 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by mypasswordis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree that last episode was particularly good in this season. Some funky stuff is going to go down at/before Angela and Andy's wedding, which I'm really looking forward to.

i think angela will marry andy but get caught boinking dwight during the honeymoon (at the farm) or something.

Feb 4, 2009 at 3:43 PM Post #324 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who else thought last night's mega Super Bowl episode was a little weak? I sure did.

Strange, as I thought it was by far one of the funniest episodes in a very long time. It had the best opening skit in the history of the show as far as I am concerned. My wife and I laughed so hard that we missed a lot of the gags, and had to watch it 3 more times to appreciate all of the comic genius that was flying around (God bless my DVR). My sides and stomach actually ached from laughing so hard, which hasn't happened to me in quite a while, so that's really saying something.

They could have ended the episode after that opening skit and I would have been completely satisfied. Luckily for me, there was still 40ish minutes left in the show with scenes that were equally funny. The skit with the CPR class & doll nearly had me in tears. This episode was a keeper.

Absolute gold. I am so glad The Office (as well as Always Sunny In Philadelphia) came along to fill the void that was left in my soul when Arrested Development was unjustly taken away from me.

Feb 4, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #325 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They could have ended the episode after that opening skit and I would have been completely satisfied. Luckily for me, there was still 40ish minutes left in the show with scenes that were equally funny. The skit with the CPR class & doll nearly had me in tears. This episode was a keeper.

Lol, the dead skin mask sketch
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2009 at 4:39 PM Post #326 of 366
Yes the Hannibal scene was classic, complete with the slithering tongue sound
biggrin.gif
. Loved this episode.

Feb 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM Post #328 of 366
superbowl episode = win

so freakin' funny.

Feb 7, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #329 of 366
i just started watching it..currently on season 1 episode 4.

the american version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back