"The Office" appreciation thread
Feb 7, 2009 at 6:59 PM Post #331 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by gadgetman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
+1 on superbowl episode
smily_headphones1.gif

which season is it?

Feb 7, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #333 of 366
The superbowl episode was great!! This is one of my favorite shows, it always makes me laugh.

Feb 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #335 of 366
i am on season 2...just started watching it..and lovin it...full of awesomeness.

lets post some quotes from office:

Quote:

Dwight : Someone forged medical information, and that's a felony.
Jim : OK, Whoa, all right 'cause that's a pretty intense accusation. How do you know that they're fake?
Dwight : (reading the sheet) Uh, Leprosy, Flesh Eating Bacteria, Hot Dog Fingers, Government Created Killer Nano Robot Infection.

Feb 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #336 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i am on season 2...just started watching it..and lovin it...full of awesomeness.

season two is my favorite

Feb 25, 2009 at 7:45 PM Post #337 of 366
incredible..my last post i was on season 2.

and now i am on season 5.

Feb 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #338 of 366
I'm so upset that the past 2 weeks we've had repeats! Good thing is that allll of the Office seasons are up on Netflix Instant so you can watch them on your computer. They also have all of the original Office on Instant also
smily_headphones1.gif

Dwight makes the show haha

Feb 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM Post #339 of 366
I loved the BBC original. That's about it.

Mar 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM Post #340 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by dunski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm so upset that the past 2 weeks we've had repeats! Good thing is that allll of the Office seasons are up on Netflix Instant so you can watch them on your computer. They also have all of the original Office on Instant also
smily_headphones1.gif

Dwight makes the show haha

hey when is the next episode airing?

after episode 15..there aint any new episodes

Mar 5, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #341 of 366
w00t!

new episode finally airing tonite titled ""Blood Drive"

synopsis:
Quote:

It’s Valentine’s Day at the office. Michael meets a mysterious woman at a Valentine’s blood drive. Dwight and Kevin pair up with single women at the office “Lonely Hearts Party.” Meanwhile Jim and Pam are banished from the office for being too publicly affectionate, and have an awkward lunch with Phyllis and Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration.

Mar 11, 2009 at 2:29 AM Post #343 of 366
I thought Blood Drive was one of the worst yet. It seemed incomplete. I mean don't get me wrong, there were some really funny parts- but that's all they were are "parts". And some of the parts to the whole seemed missing.

Mar 11, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #344 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought Blood Drive was one of the worst yet. It seemed incomplete. I mean don't get me wrong, there were some really funny parts- but that's all they were are "parts". And some of the parts to the whole seemed missing.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But I still wouldnt call it bad at all.

Mar 27, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #345 of 366
Episode 18 was awesome ....

edit: shocking actually if u see it completely

michael at the end says 'i quit' over a conflict with the new manager.

but if u hear it again...it also sounds like 'i acquit'....so no idea what happens next....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back