"The Office" appreciation thread
Mar 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM Post #346 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Episode 18 was awesome ....

edit: shocking actually if u see it completely

michael at the end says 'i quit' over a conflict with the new manager.

but if u hear it again...it also sounds like 'i acquit'....so no idea what happens next....

Huh? The 'I quit' episode was last week. This week's episode was about Michael's two week notice and trying to get the salesmen to come with him to start a new paper company.

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #347 of 366
oh..thanks man...i thot it ll air next week.

*hurries of to download*

..u shud have added 'spoiler alert'.
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #348 of 366
Quote:

oh..thanks man...i thot it ll air next week.

*hurries of to download*

..u shud have added 'spoiler alert'.
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, sorry about that
beerchug.gif

Apr 10, 2009 at 5:21 PM Post #349 of 366
wow..they changed the intro video...its now based on Michael Scott Paper Company.

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #350 of 366
Quote:

wow..they changed the intro video...its now based on Michael Scott Paper Company.

I think it was a joke.

Apr 10, 2009 at 6:40 PM Post #351 of 366
^ x2

Apr 10, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #352 of 366
I really haven't enjoyed the last two episodes. I thought last night's was particularly lacking in humor. I'm not sure whether they have new writers, or they're trying to go in a different direction, or this is just a short diversion, but I hope it gets better soon.

Apr 11, 2009 at 1:32 AM Post #353 of 366
I know I'm late to the Office party but since my cable is gone
I've been watching a few eps.
I know it's not fashionable to not like "micheal" but this season his character changed and not for the better.
I also don't know anything about the Office dynamics like why Ryan is shunned.
but he was the funniest character in the most recent ep.
when he was on the phone saying he wants his ipod to make phone calls and says, I know I can get an Iphone but everyone has it.
anyway I enjoyed this episode less than last week's. the whole Jim and his boss kiss up, mix up thing.

Apr 11, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #354 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really haven't enjoyed the last two episodes. I thought last night's was particularly lacking in humor. I'm not sure whether they have new writers, or they're trying to go in a different direction, or this is just a short diversion, but I hope it gets better soon.

i'm hoping too

Sep 20, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #357 of 366
I thought the premiere was hilarious.

Hardcore Parkour!

Andy was a riot.

Andy: Let me give you a scenario. I'm at like a beach cabana, and Brad Pitt approaches. Tries to lean in and kiss me. I would definitely resist, like at first. But if he was persistent, I might give in a little bit just to see what it felt like. Would I push him away? How hard? Like, what if he's really aggressive?
Oscar: If you resisted Brad Pitt a little bit he would still.. need to get to you?
Andy: This is not real Brad Pitt, this is like, in my--this is my fantasy. Or not a fantasy it's like what I'm--it's just a scenario.
Oscar: Wow I--I wish I could help you. I don't--you might be gay, you might be gay.

----------------

Andy: Michael, am I gay?

And Creed's one line had me rolling:

Creed: If I can't scuba, then what's this all been about? What am I working toward?

Hahaha.

Oct 9, 2009 at 9:04 PM Post #358 of 366
one word for last night's wedding episode: EPIC.

one picture:

dwight-wolf.jpg

Dwight sporting a Three Wolf Moon shirt.

Oct 14, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #360 of 366
The original british version is genious. The american version as expected is pretty damn awful when you seen the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back