The Next Sony R-10!
Mar 2, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #151 of 155

Quote:
I'm saying he showed the Japanese how to take their culture for perfection and turn it into practical reality in a mass production sense.  Deming's approach was a forerunner and foundation of the Six Sigma methodology.

Mr. Deming was a true genius. Lean Six Sigma has gone beyond manufacturing (my area of work), but now is in banking/finance, insurance, and government. A process, whether a manufacturing process or financial process, is still just a process.

Mar 3, 2011 at 3:46 AM Post #152 of 155

Quote:
Mr. Deming was a true genius. Lean Six Sigma has gone beyond manufacturing (my area of work), but now is in banking/finance, insurance, and government. A process, whether a manufacturing process or financial process, is still just a process.

Very true.

Mar 6, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #153 of 155
Strangely enough, I am wondering if the the JH-16 Pros and JH-3A will be the next Sony R-10. No one said that the next R-10 had to be full-sized headphones. The time is ticking and we will soon find out...

Apr 21, 2011 at 2:34 PM Post #155 of 155

Quote:
To be honest, after comparing R10 to ATH-W10 LTD, I have to say W10 has a more attractive sound.

Which version of the R10 and in what rig?  And how the W10LTD is more attractive sound-wise?  The R10 is one of the most headphones to drive properly to get optimum sound.  Beside the W10LTD & W11R none of the AT woodies compared well next to the R10 in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back