The Next Florida Meet: Tampa, Nov 15th
Nov 11, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #379 of 440
Bah, there's nothing quite as liberating as not caring about your freedom.
darthsmile.gif

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:35 AM Post #383 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope to get an early start driving down there. B-Weasel Jr. is riding shotgun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have spawn?
confused_face.gif

Scary thought, indeed.

However, Team Florida welcomes all and we promise to show the product of whatever unholy, unimaginable union a good time. In fact, we make it a rallying cry ... bring all your hitherto unpresentable, freaky, unwelcome, just plain ugly, but loving a good time to Tampa this weekend, and we will be one with them.

Not chic enough for Paris? New York finds you a bit unpretty? L.A. turns it's smoggy nose away? No problem ... Tampa is a party town, and we welcome all ... don't believe it? Only one way to find out ... come on down ...

Nov 12, 2008 at 3:49 AM Post #384 of 440
be afraid......be VERY afraid....

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:54 AM Post #385 of 440
Get through tomorrow at work, drink and pack tomorrow night, wake up early and fly to the meet! Woo Hoo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that seals it. no speed stick, no stevieo.

seriously, i wish i could make the scene but i have been involved full time as a principal in an escalating war which is consuming all of my time, money & what little sanity i still have left. i am too emotionally drained & i have to work all weekend.

i know i will miss a great time. post plenty of pics.

i'm outta here.

signing off, stevieo

Sorry to hear this stevieo, although I don't really believe you in this context (or most others, of course). It would be a shame to have a meet where we actually have a room for you (JP is stuck with work duties) and could honestly not treat you like step children.

crossed-fingers.jpg

Just kidding! Sincerely a bummer if you can't be there.

Nov 13, 2008 at 1:21 PM Post #386 of 440
Got the all clear from the wife, so pending no last minute disasters at the job site, I'm there!

Unfortunately my setup is kinda small at the moment, ESW9 & Mini^3 (with a test wood faceplate).
frown.gif

Though if my DT770's don't sell, i'll bring them as well.

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #389 of 440
show up, meet people, talk, have a good time, maybe listen to some stuff, have a good time. Go along with the group to the afterparty, maybe make some life long friends.

Nov 13, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #390 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by aphexii /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got the all clear from the wife, so pending no last minute disasters at the job site, I'm there!

Unfortunately my setup is kinda small at the moment, ESW9 & Mini^3 (with a test wood faceplate).
frown.gif

Though if my DT770's don't sell, i'll bring them as well.

All rigs large or small are welcome. Glad you van make it, and look forward to meeting a fellow Sarasotan.

Are you going up Fri night or Sat AM? Plan to make the Banana's Music run Saturday morning if you can, otherwise meet gets underway noon - 1ish at the Hilton Garden Inn in Ybor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back