The Next Florida Meet: Tampa, Nov 15th
Nov 11, 2008 at 5:00 AM Post #361 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was just reading the ChiUnFi meet thread and saw the pictures w/ some of the vendors (Fang and Ray). I then realized that I have not read any mention of vendors attending the Tampa Meet.

So, are there going to be any vendors like Fang or Ray at the meet? Thanks.

Justin may make it if he has Vicki's BHSE ready. I believe Jason from Sleek and perhaps some others may also be at the meet.

Dom is squared away and will be in attendance hauling my gear up to the meet which now includes this:

CIMG3438.jpg

Nov 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM Post #363 of 440
Gene, YGPM.

I have a opening in my hotel room in the event there are people that want to share (and hopefully pay something). I can probably fit two (2 beds in the bedroom and a pull out couch). I would prefer not sharing the bedroom but it takes two to make up the other half of the cost, then it's fine with me.

Nov 11, 2008 at 5:51 PM Post #364 of 440
Thanks for the info Mike. Any chance that some of the vendors could be contacted to see if they could make it?

I know it would be a last minute thing but I would love to see if HeadRoom, Head Direct, and Ray could attend.

Thanks.

Nov 11, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #365 of 440
Quote:

Thanks for the info Mike. Any chance that some of the vendors could be contacted to see if they could make it?

I know it would be a last minute thing but I would love to see if HeadRoom, Head Direct, and Ray could attend.

Thanks.

It looks like Ray is already a no. With Aaron brining the Jade, the distance and the number attending the meet, I doubt Fang would make it. I'm sure he knows about it through Aaron. I'm even more certain that Tyll isn't coming from Montana for this. It's not my meet so anyone who wants to contact them, go for it.

Nov 11, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #366 of 440
Quote:

Thanks.

Vendors? We don't need no stinking vendors!
very_evil_smiley.gif
I am quite sure that Ray and Tyll are not going to Tampa, and HeadDirect is sending the Jades down with Aaron, so I doubt Fang will be there in person. I am sure we can entertain ourselves with our own gear and sparkling personalities.

@carlseibert: boomana and HighLife and maybe crappyjones will be coming from that part of the world so maybe you should PM them. Not sure about all the arrangements...

Nov 11, 2008 at 6:50 PM Post #369 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gene, YGPM.

I have a opening in my hotel room in the event there are people that want to share (and hopefully pay something). I can probably fit two (2 beds in the bedroom and a pull out couch). I would prefer not sharing the bedroom but it takes two to make up the other half of the cost, then it's fine with me.

Numbers isn't already with you? Did his inner diva come out and demand its' own room?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRArroyo
I hear both of you. It is not my meet so I do not feel comfortable inviting a vendor. If it was my meet I would have contacted them. But we all think differently.

Indeed we do think differently
smily_headphones1.gif
. They all know we're here and that they're welcome anytime. They also know we're not a very good investment, so I don't pressure them.

EDIT: Take that back though, I did invite Sleek and The Freq. Both are new and local, so I filled them in on what type of meet this is. They were invited as members first, I.E. no "vendor tables" like CanJam. Sleek is coming.

Nov 11, 2008 at 7:18 PM Post #370 of 440
I just went through the thread and here are the people that said they were coming or would try to be there. If you want to join us and haven't posted, let us know who you are. If you haven't posted in a while and said you were coming try to let us know if you are still in. Thanks:

NightWoundsTime
agile_one
tyrion
Voltron
immtbiker
boomana
mrarroyo
HighLife
crappyjones ?
illkemist
ingwe
Wmcmanus
Dreadhead
JasonK
SEABREEZE ?
pmd
MadMonky
flecom
HighFlight
Carlseibert
aphexii ?

Nov 11, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #372 of 440
Friday night we'll be around in Ybor, at some of the smaller bars. If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll get you some contact information so you can find us.

Saturday night will be similar, but we'll organize as the meet is ending.

I'll be sending out PM's today to all the new guys that posted with a reminder that it's coming up.

Nov 11, 2008 at 8:01 PM Post #373 of 440
hey matt, pm me your cell phone number....or just call mine.

Also, what time can we check in friday?

Nov 11, 2008 at 9:27 PM Post #375 of 440
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreadhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be at the hotel on Friday. See you guys on Saturday.

What, you don't want to hang out with us Friday?
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back