The JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
Apr 4, 2014 at 7:37 PM Post #406 of 3,535
Bought this cable for the Sony H3 but fits perfect on the JVC's.  Just got it today so I'll burn it in before any real impressions but most noticeably would be more forward vocals and bigger stage.  Not a huge difference but it's there.  I was hoping the bass would be tighter but can't tell the difference so far.  Really a nice cable though and soft.  

Apr 4, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #409 of 3,535
  Bought this cable for the Sony H3 but fits perfect on the JVC's.  Just got it today so I'll burn it in before any real impressions but most noticeably would be more forward vocals and bigger stage.  Not a huge difference but it's there.  I was hoping the bass would be tighter but can't tell the difference so far.  Really a nice cable though and soft.  

Sure looks purdy though! Nice pics :)

Apr 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #411 of 3,535
Only people with crappy photo skills! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #416 of 3,535
  Only people with crappy photo skills! 
biggrin.gif

You know me well.  
Any further impressions of the FX850 DannyBai? Curious what you think of these mate
smily_headphones1.gif

I remember you purchasing a lot of TOTL earphones, do these hold up to them in your opinion?

I still have the TOTL earphones and I might be willing to sell them off because I am very happy with the mid-tier stuff.  Heaven V, VI, FX850 are really, really good.  The 850 is so good.  A wonderful big stage, big and mostly controlled bass, great vocals and really good treble.  It would be hard to find something as good in the price range.  Does well with most genres.  It really has become one of my favorite earphones.  
Oh oh be careful with aftermarket Chinese cable :sweat::cry:

I know what happened to you so I'm very careful.  

Apr 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #417 of 3,535
You know me well.  

I still have the TOTL earphones and I might be willing to sell them off because I am very happy with the mid-tier stuff.  Heaven V, VI, FX850 are really, really good.  The 850 is so good.  A wonderful big stage, big and mostly controlled bass, great vocals and really good treble.  It would be hard to find something as good in the price range.  Does well with most genres.  It really has become one of my favorite earphones.    

Ha, that's not what I meant, you brat!

It's great that you are loving the 850's so much. I'm hoping though that you end up loving those kc06's so much that you end up selling the 850's! That would keep my 850 lust nicely at bay lol.

We can always dream, right? :)

Apr 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM Post #418 of 3,535
Oh oh be careful with aftermarket Chinese cable :sweat::cry:

Shhh, don't jinx it!

My FX850 just landed in Los Angeles....can't wait!

Impressions soon I hope. I snuck a pair at ¥32600 but it's a pre-order, so I'll have to wait till 11-13th to get them sent over from Tenso. The wait is killing me

Apr 5, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #419 of 3,535
Ha, that's not what I meant, you brat!

It's great that you are loving the 850's so much. I'm hoping though that you end up loving those kc06's so much that you end up selling the 850's! That would keep my 850 lust nicely at bay lol.

We can always dream, right? :)

Gotta keep a woody around just because its wood, right?  Thankfully it sounds awesome.

Gotta get that new camera to good use.  Hopefully this summer.  Got the Japanese menus figured out now, lol.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back