The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Oct 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #3,166 of 4,956
FYI, when you order VSD3/S from Penon for $45 and choose an upgraded silver-plated cable as an option for $15 more - you will get BOTH cables, the original one with headphones and the upgraded one.  Pretty good deal!

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:26 AM Post #3,170 of 4,956
Well, third run of testing on my commute, left channel cutting in and out with head movements I make :frowning2: should have tried the havis.

I did think the detachable cables were ambitious for the price point, it's a real shame too, from an audio point of view I'm really liking them, it's useless unless you like listening to mono in one ear!

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:56 AM Post #3,172 of 4,956
Got mine today, from Penon Audio ..  takes 3 weeks to reach philippines ... 

Burn in mode :D

They didn't need any burn in IMO. Just listen and enjoy

Oct 3, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #3,175 of 4,956
Well, third run of testing on my commute, left channel cutting in and out with head movements I make
frown.gif
should have tried the havis.

I did think the detachable cables were ambitious for the price point, it's a real shame too, from an audio point of view I'm really liking them, it's useless unless you like listening to mono in one ear!

Having the same issue, Penon asked me to ship them back in the mail.  No idea how much that is going to cost to ship to Hong Kong from VA.  They are going to replace them.

Oct 3, 2014 at 1:34 PM Post #3,177 of 4,956

Having the same issue, Penon asked me to ship them back in the mail.  No idea how much that is going to cost to ship to Hong Kong from VA.  They are going to replace them.

Oh god. I bought from lendmeurears on ebay. Hopefully this doesn't happen so because I won't buy a replacement cable for these. I'd rather save $35 for a better IEM next time.

Oct 3, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #3,180 of 4,956
  http://www.ebay.com/usr/lendmeurears

EDIT: just a note. it seems they don't take their ebay very seriously though. only 8 items for sale and shipped my order about 3 days after payment. but they do have good reviews

Ah nice, first time hearing about their eBay store :p But they should be fine, I bought my VSD3S from them too, their site though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back