The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #1,292 of 4,956
  Yeah, so far I can't really start complaining coz they've been there for 3 days. At this point I don't even care whether they'll process and release them or process and hold them till I pay the taxes. Usually I worry about taxes but they won't be too bad on a $37 iem - in comparison I'm literally dreading the moment I have to deal with the customs and the Noble 6 coz that will probably be cool 300 bucks in taxes. I just generally hate the customs and all the people who work there

I know exactly how you feel, it's the same way with the taxes over here as well.  The good thing is that they ususally deliver the package at my local postoffice maximum two days after it arrives to the country. If it gets picked out for random check or is over the dutyfree limit it can take a week.

Hope you get yours soon anyway.

Jun 26, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #1,293 of 4,956
  I know exactly how you feel, it's the same way with the taxes over here as well.  The good thing is that they ususally deliver the package at my local postoffice maximum two days after it arrives to the country. If it gets picked out for random check or is over the dutyfree limit it can take a week.

Hope you get yours soon anyway.

Well, it's usually 2-3 days here, so I'm still hoping that they'll process it and send it out to my local post office tomorrow and I get it Saturday morning but I'm keeping my expectations for that happening low, so I don't get too frustrated if I have to wait another week. 

Jun 26, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #1,296 of 4,956
  I appreciate the comparison to the havi b3, any comments about how they stand next to the ostry or tenore?

I did a very short comparsion with the Tenores earlier today, should be a couple of pages back in this thread.

I dare not do one with the Ostry's 
biggrin.gif

Jun 26, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #1,300 of 4,956
  Would you recommend the GR07 BEs? Ive been monitoring this thread with mixed impressions. Are they worth paying more for to get a good pair of IEMs compared to under 100 ones?

I think the latest offerings by VSonic closes the gap, and that you don't need to pay over $100 to get the same sound. The VSD1S is very close to the GR07 and can be worn cable down, as well as around ear (though the channels will be swapped). It also avoids the sibilance that I hear on some songs. The cable on the VSD1S are thinner than GR07BE, but the GR07BE has way more accessories (the colorful silicone tips are great).

I am very interested in which VSD3 version is the better one and get it later this year.

Jun 26, 2014 at 8:11 PM Post #1,301 of 4,956
tot i gotten all the bases covered...recently bot the HAVI, TENORE n 850...in a madweek..
is there a place for the VSD3s? too similar to anyoftheabove? 

Jun 26, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #1,304 of 4,956
Will buying something like a fiiO e11 boost the quality of my music? 

Not to disappoint you,nor against to buy a good amplifier,but 3S is an easy to drive(most sources directly) IEM that really dont need an HP amplifier. I had tried with my 30gb classic,120gb classic,,iPhone 3g 16GB and SGP 5", it did sound good ........for this reason my hands are tied not to connect my FiiO toys and im still running the way it is now,unamped, past 80hours though. All flat settings EQ.........

Jun 26, 2014 at 9:38 PM Post #1,305 of 4,956
Now all eyes on comparing/expecting sound signature of 3S against GR07s mainly,to what vsonic's claim of 4Rish sound........its totally out of focus,now.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back