The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Mar 24, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #346 of 4,956
Yeah at this point it seems that everything except the VSD3 hasn't/won't make it past the Photoshop stage...

Well, VSD3/S and VSD5 too. But know knows, they might decide to release VSD7 at any time without announcing release dates like they did with the Gr07 classic.

Mar 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM Post #347 of 4,956
I've been following this thread for a while and haven't seen real pictures of anything except the VSD3; are you sure the other two are any more than concepts?

Given VSONIC's history, I doubt we're in for any early surprises...
Well, VSD3/S and VSD5 too. But know knows, they might decide to release VSD7 at any time without announcing release dates like they did with the Gr07 classic.

Mar 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #348 of 4,956
I've been following this thread for a while and haven't seen real pictures of anything except the VSD3; are you sure the other two are any more than concepts?

Given VSONIC's history, I doubt we're in for any early surprises...

Yeah, the VSD5's sample supposedly is finished. While they all have the same housing Vsonic's CEO mentioned that aside from the differences in the color of the housings, the cables will also have different colors, so all that color picking and stuff might be stalling the manufacturing process to some extent. 

Mar 24, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #349 of 4,956
Great. Like they couldn't put out the product and then release extra accessories later...you'd think they'd start trimming the fat when they're already behind schedule...
Yeah, the VSD5's sample supposedly is finished. While they all have the same housing Vsonic's CEO mentioned that aside from the differences in the color of the housings, the cables will also have different colors, so all that color picking and stuff might be stalling the manufacturing process to some extent. 

Mar 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #353 of 4,956
  If VSD3/S isn't out by May, I'm going to be so disappointed.. I've been waiting for this since like November-December

One rule I made that I'm happy I stuck with... don't get excited about Vsonic releases until after they happen!

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #356 of 4,956
All this talk seems pretty ironic in retrospect if the latest announcements are for real
biggrin.gif

Just further shows how ass backwards vsonic is. 

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:24 AM Post #358 of 4,956
I still find it odd that the people here feel like VSonic is under any obligation to communicate with them. For all we know there have been confidentiality orders because of the patent disputes. We don't really know what's going on. Sure, it would probably be best not to announce dates that aren't delivered on, but when did it become some kind of law that manufacturers are obliged to deliver on announced release dates or provide explanations to the public?

Like kova said, they didn't take your money and not deliver. They don't actually owe you anything here. Has there always been this kind of entitlement from consumers who haven't even invested anything in a product? It's disturbing.

Apr 1, 2014 at 4:26 AM Post #359 of 4,956
I still find it odd that the people here feel like VSonic is under any obligation to communicate with them. For all we know there have been confidentiality orders because of the patent disputes. We don't really know what's going on. Sure, it would probably be best not to announce dates that aren't delivered on, but when did it become some kind of law that manufacturers are obliged to deliver on announced release dates or provide explanations to the public?

Like kova said, they didn't take your money and not deliver. They don't actually owe you anything here. Has there always been this kind of entitlement from consumers who haven't even invested anything in a product? It's disturbing.

Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back