The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 23, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #47 of 4,956
Performance like SE535 and w4r but selling for 299 RMB, Great price! Coming up at 01.01.2014.

Update 11/21
The Package from VSD3 release today

If it's only $60, than it's amazing. Maybe I'll get one for sports :D

Nov 23, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #49 of 4,956
  So these VSD3 are supposedly to sound like $500 shure se535s?
And I definitely like the look of the VSD3s. they have a lebron 11 feel to it.

^ LoL, i like how VSonic trolls rolls meng, they are literally saying that the price to sound ratio of those Shure 535 are worth about $50-$70 to them. LMAO

Man lebron kicks are BUTTT ugly, Nike sure has lost their luster longgg time ago in their designs. All their shoes looks like schiit nowadays. Can't even make myself cop a pair even if i was still into them, sigh.

Nov 23, 2013 at 7:51 PM Post #51 of 4,956

^ LoL, i like how VSonic trolls rolls meng, they are literally saying that the price to sound ratio of those Shure 535 are worth about $50-$70 to them. LMAO

Man lebron kicks are BUTTT ugly, Nike sure has lost their luster longgg time ago in their designs. All their shoes looks like schiit nowadays. Can't even make myself cop a pair even if i was still into them, sigh.

Well, vsonic said they will sound like the shures but they probably mean that they will be tuned to sound similar to them - not exactly like them. They'll probably be better than the se535 LOL. And I'm only half kidding. Everybody knows the se535 is overpriced, which is getting more and more apparent with all the new iems that are coming out and are getting better and better for less and less money. 
I'm not gonna lie - I really like the se535's sound but its price to performance ratio is not the greatest. It should cost more like 200 bucks and that's because of the detachable cables and the good build quality. 
So I have no doubt that vsonic can make a cheap iem sound very close to the shures for a fraction of the price.

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:01 PM Post #52 of 4,956
  Well, vsonic said they will sound like the shures but they probably mean that they will be tuned to sound similar to them - not exactly like them. They'll probably be better than the se535 LOL. And I'm only half kidding. Everybody knows the se535 is overpriced, which is getting more and more apparent with all the new iems that are coming out and are getting better and better for less and less money. 
I'm not gonna lie - I really like the se535's sound but its price to performance ratio is not the greatest. It should cost more like 200 bucks and that's because of the detachable cables and the good build quality. 
So I have no doubt that vsonic can make a cheap iem sound very close to the shures for a fraction of the price.

VSonic WINs ALL THE HYPE TROLL!!!

Puts overpriced 'ish to shame. haha

I am ready for their own versions of those $1K + Shure SE846, dat would be THE ULTIMATE TROLL JOB if they sell them for $100-$200. LuLs

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #53 of 4,956

VSonic WINs ALL THE HYPE TROLL!!!

Puts overpriced 'ish to shame. haha

I am ready for their own versions of those $1K + Shure SE846, dat would be THE ULTIMATE TROLL JOB if they sell them for $100-$200. LuLs

You do know that few months ago vsonic's ceo was challenged to tune the vsd3 like the se846 instead of the se535, don't you?  And he said he's getting a se846 and he didn't seem worried that he won't be able to do it at all. How's that for HYPE.

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #55 of 4,956
  You do know that few months ago vsonic's ceo was challenged to tune the vsd3 like the se846 instead of the se535, don't you?  And he said he's getting a se846 and he didn't seem worried that he won't be able to do it at all. How's that for HYPE.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They indeed win all the HYPE TROLLIN' then. LMAO <333s

You know i ain't a VSonic fan boi like you kova so that's news to me. haha

WOW we eatin' REAL gud if that is indeed the case.

popcorn.gif

Interesting.

^ Have we met before??? 
bigsmile_face.gif

HYPED!!!

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM Post #57 of 4,956
  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They indeed win all the HYPE TROLLIN' then. LMAO <333s

You know i ain't a VSonic fan boi like you kova so that's news to me. haha

WOW we eatin' REAL gud if that is indeed the case.

popcorn.gif

^ Have we met before??? 
bigsmile_face.gif

HYPED!!!

I think it was the MH1c thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back