The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 23, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #1,036 of 4,956
It handles almost every songs ( genre) that i have on my classic but dont have EDM tracks......no amp required as of now but not an bad idea if needed be to reveal its full potential. And I guess cell phone users dont need an amplifier to drive these babies....

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:15 PM Post #1,038 of 4,956
I own the UE900, and have owned the SM3, XBA-H3, XBA3. The UE900 is extremely good but I found it to lean after a while. It is currently on loan to another Head-fi member and may get sold.

I actually bought a pair of UE600vi (single top firing BA) the other day and they have impressed me more than anything I have bought in an IEM form for quite a while. So I am going to be comparing the VSD3S against them. Which means my showdown will be 2 sub $100 IEM's and one is many years old technology wise LOL.

The UE600vi has some of the best 3D imaging I have heard in a good while so I look forward to how the VSD3S stands up to that. If it gives some added bass (sub bass preferably) and possibly a bit more treble over the 600vi plus similar imaging then I will maybe just have to close up shop and go on a good long holiday after I sell off all my excess gear...

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:23 PM Post #1,040 of 4,956
Using on my Lumia 920 as we speak :grin:... Bass so fast and natural plus I don't wanna miss a second with this iem so gonna keep in my ears and burn them in :heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

same here......its more engaging and it dont deserve to keep it unattended on the table though burn-in.

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #1,042 of 4,956
I own the UE900, and have owned the SM3, XBA-H3, XBA3. The UE900 is extremely good but I found it to lean after a while. It is currently on loan to another Head-fi member and may get sold.

I actually bought a pair of UE600vi (single top firing BA) the other day and they have impressed me more than anything I have bought in an IEM form for quite a while. So I am going to be comparing the VSD3S against them. Which means my showdown will be 2 sub $100 IEM's and one is many years old technology wise LOL.

The UE600vi has some of the best 3D imaging I have heard in a good while so I look forward to how the VSD3S stands up to that. If it gives some added bass (sub bass preferably) and possibly a bit more treble over the 600vi plus similar imaging then I will maybe just have to close up shop and go on a good long holiday after I sell off all my excess gear...

ok.....glad you are also into action now!

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM Post #1,044 of 4,956
I'm moreso curious as to how these phones stack up to their intended targets. The 3 is apparently tuned with the SE535 as the target, and the 3S modeled after the W4R.

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #1,047 of 4,956
I had 100+ iems so far the holy molly does this vsd3s makes me shiver in love :heart_eyes:... Don't wanna take em off :two_hearts::smiley:

Ummm.. Jessica Alba walking into my office in a lace teddy would be awesome, but I don't think I would find myself going so far as describing it as "shivering with love" 
wink.gif

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #1,049 of 4,956
I have both pair (3 & 3S) coming... we will see how they stack up against my big boys....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back