The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Jun 23, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #1,021 of 4,956
@nechrow

Good question
wink.gif

I'm actually more of an full size open headphone guy and have some highly rated ones there that's in the 2-400$ range and I love them all and wouldn't want to part with either of them.

This makes me to believe that even if I got a couple of $500 IEM's I still wouldn't be completely happy with them, don't know if it makes sense but that's the way I see it.

Also it's a lot of fun with all this budget gem IEM's
smily_headphones1.gif

Fair enough! :)
As long as you are having fun in the hobby, s'all good. 
I have a different philosophy to you haha, one expensive yet ideal IEM is all I need - can't find that in budget-fi imo :frowning2:

Jun 23, 2014 at 8:49 PM Post #1,025 of 4,956
Guess what is on sell now:wink:... And why can't a $50 iem compete with $300+ iem, take a look at the havi ,ostry,and tenore and now the vsd3s:grin:

Once you see Mochill hyping like this, you have to know they are not bad at all. Obviously all phones has their flaws. They may not be the perfect phones but at sub $50 + plus removable cable + seeing Mochill hyping = you can't go wrong with these.

Jun 23, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #1,027 of 4,956
@ its 15th hour it already surpassed vsd1le and im beginning to believe it will be more than gr07 and alike after 100 hours or so.......@ $38 ($46 SGD) there is nothing to loose for this amazing SS. I dont wait for more impressions to witness and then buy this baby at this price point,IF i missed the pre-orders. Even my LE didnt impress me straight out of the box and during very initial burn-in process. One simple line,to describe vsd3s,it just blew me away,right from the start.

Eagerly waiting for kova's,clieOS and tyll's impressions,now! And soon from our god of reviewer "guru" |joker| :tongue_smile:

Jun 23, 2014 at 10:31 PM Post #1,029 of 4,956
Decided to give these a try, ordered from eBay for a bit more money but if I can use my existing cables from either my UE900 or SE215 to get a smart phone cable I thought what the heck. It also gives me a cheap way to get some idea of what the 4R sounds like :)

Jun 23, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #1,030 of 4,956
@ its 15th hour it already surpassed vsd1le and im beginning to believe it will be more than gr07 and alike after 100 hours or so.......@ $38 ($46 SGD) there is nothing to loose for this amazing SS. I dont wait for more impressions to witness and then buy this baby at this price point,IF i missed the pre-orders. Even my LE didnt impress me straight out of the box and during very initial burn-in process. One simple word to describe vsd3s,it just blew me away,right from the start.

Eagerly waiting for kova's,clieOS and tyll's impressions,now! And soon from our god of reviewer "guru" |joker|
tongue_smile.gif

I'd like uncle H20 to join too 
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #1,032 of 4,956
After a very long time I experienced the "WoW Factor"......the mids and sweet spot are -SPOT ON- the cymbals started to sound like THE "zildjians" and the bass is slowly catching up! And it made me think this is how the $300-$500 ish sound like? Still a little long way to go.:p

Jun 23, 2014 at 11:09 PM Post #1,034 of 4,956
After a very long time I experienced the "WoW Factor"......the mids and sweet spot are -SPOT ON- the cymbals started to sound like THE "zildjians" and the bass is slowly catching up! And it made me think this is how the $300-$500 ish sound like? Still a little long way to go.
tongue.gif

I had a couple of $300-$500 iem and they weren't that amazing, but the vsd3 is another league above all of them :grin:

Oh boy...Now I soo cnt wait but mine are the 2nd batch. They will be shipping first week of july 
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back