The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 18, 2016 at 12:54 PM Post #4,921 of 4,956
Ah,you are this close but missed the next week's BF sale for further discounts......

Damn! Can I cancel the order  to get refunded then order next week?

Hmm, probably not worth it now, I imagine I'd get charged a fee by paypal.

Nov 18, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #4,923 of 4,956
Damn! Can I cancel the order  to get refunded then order next week?

Hmm, probably not worth it now, I imagine I'd get charged a fee by paypal.

Send Teo a messgae to cancel the order and put it in your account and next time you purchase,you can use that money.....

Nov 18, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #4,924 of 4,956
Send Teo a messgae to cancel the order and put it in your account and next time you purchase,you can use that money.....

Thanks Shawn, I sent Teo a message apologising for wishing to cancel and asking if he can refund me before it ships, but that I will be buying from them again shortly.

So Black Friday is on the 25th and I should order then yes?

edit:  I just sent a second message saying to put the money into my LMUE account as I forgot to ask him the first time.

Nov 18, 2016 at 10:02 PM Post #4,925 of 4,956
Thanks Shawn, I sent Teo a message apologising for wishing to cancel and asking if he can refund me before it ships, but that I will be buying from them again shortly.

So Black Friday is on the 25th and I should order then yes?

edit:  I just sent a second message saying to put the money into my LMUE account as I forgot to ask him the first time.

Yes, you are correct........and its still Teo's money tho its in your LMUE account,mind you. :wink:

Nov 18, 2016 at 11:17 PM Post #4,926 of 4,956
Yes, you are correct........and its still Teo's money tho its in your LMUE account,mind you.
wink.gif

I just got email confirmation that he's refunded to my paypal account. And this email from LMUE,

Dear Sir,

No problem! We have refunded your payment. Have a good week ahead!

Regards,

Lend Me UR ears

So that's good. 
beerchug.gif

Nov 21, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #4,927 of 4,956
oops, Black Friday!!!!!!!!!! Now what should I do? Should I also cancel the order?? I paid through credit card, and there is transaction fee. I guess, If I cancel order, that fee would not be retrieved. Any suggestion?

Dec 1, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #4,929 of 4,956
hi there, just got my vsd3s delivered. And my first impression is , THEY ARE GREATTTTT.... I was afraid about bass quantity, but they sound crystal clear with plenty of bass. Really happy with the purchase. I must say they are clear update from sony MH1c.

Dec 25, 2016 at 4:47 PM Post #4,930 of 4,956
Hey guys,

any thoughts on where to get replacement cables? I managed to wreck 3 genuine cables in less than 18 months ( i haven't used them much after the first 12 months coz i was afraid of killing the last cable and i finally did)  these things are ridiculous, the cable is super soft and has no stress reliefs so it dies near the 3.5mm connector really quick. 

The cheapest and in stock that i found was at luna, 30 with shipping : 
http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=4592

maby i could get the connectors for a few coins? i'm capable with the soldering iron, so i could get a nice thick cable and solve this hassle once and for all.

Dec 25, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #4,931 of 4,956
Hey guys,

any thoughts on where to get replacement cables? I managed to wreck 3 genuine cables in less than 18 months ( i haven't used them much after the first 12 months coz i was afraid of killing the last cable and i finally did)  these things are ridiculous, the cable is super soft and has no stress reliefs so it dies near the 3.5mm connector really quick. 

The cheapest and in stock that i found was at luna, 30 with shipping : 
http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=4592

maby i could get the connectors for a few coins? i'm capable with the soldering iron, so i could get a nice thick cable and solve this hassle once and for all.

Yes ofcourse!!!......you can make your life simple that way. Since you have some soldering skills,you can replace either the vsonic mmcx connectors or the 3.5mm jack, whichever you find it as the culprit.A simple MM check will confirm that.

Otoh,you can crack open the shells to replace wuth the shure style (standard) MMcX female sockets there by to choose plenty of mmcx after-market cables of your choice or make one yourself.

Btw, what are the other 2 cables you bought after your first/ original stock one broke?.......were those the original silver plated ones like penon sell?

Dec 26, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #4,932 of 4,956
Yes ofcourse!!!......you can make your life simple that way. Since you have some soldering skills,you can replace either the vsonic mmcx connectors or the 3.5mm jack, whichever you find it as the culprit.A simple MM check will confirm that.

Otoh,you can crack open the shells to replace wuth the shure style (standard) MMcX female sockets there by to choose plenty of mmcx after-market cables of your choice or make one yourself.

Btw, what are the other 2 cables you bought after your first/ original stock one broke?.......were those the original silver plated ones like penon sell?

thanks for the reply. i have two bronze cables and one silver cable.  i got the second bronze as a warranty replacement. i don't feel confident enough to crack the shell and replace the connectors. the shells look like they won't come back together nicely after that :D 

the problem is near the 3.5mm jack. i carry my devices in my front pocket so with each step the cable near the jack gets a flexed back and forth. 

Dec 26, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #4,933 of 4,956
 thanks for the reply. i have two bronze cables and one silver cable.  i got the second bronze as a warranty replacement. i don't feel confident enough to crack the shell and replace the connectors. the shells look like they won't come back together nicely after that :D 

the problem is near the 3.5mm jack. i carry my devices in my front pocket so with each step the cable near the jack gets a flexed back and forth. 

Ok yeah that sounds good not to damage a good sounding pair if we don't find the need to do it.....post a picture when your done with your 3.5mm jack replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back