The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Dec 28, 2014 at 6:41 PM Post #4,082 of 4,956
So I discovered that without central pin vsonic socket in housing is mechanical compatible with standard universal mmcx.
Nah, vsonic, you ruined your ideal earphone with only one tiny central contact, which can't connect all standard cables because it is too long and has bigger inner diameter...

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:22 PM Post #4,083 of 4,956
Really nice, but he said that the basic model wouldn`t push a lot of headphone but it`s priced at 3000 yuan == US$480, seens quite expensive for a DAP with a not so strong amp, it`s almost US$150+ the Fiio X5.

With all the recent issues in qc, I would rather get an ipod touch. Mine had infinity battery life and zero lag. The only downside is Itunes ...

Yeah, and Vsonic's CEO is aware of that and not very happy.

well, I guess even in China when a company comes up with an original design it will be copied. Vsonic's CEO seems set on revenge, so now we'll probably het a vsonic lookin like ttpod t1

Funny because they're a chinese company. Are you affiliated with vsonic?

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #4,087 of 4,956
  I saw that coming from a mile away. You're losing your touch

^
Nah it's just my patented style.
cool.gif

^
Oh and i was speakin' about meself meng, you think too highly of yourself tbh.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:45 PM Post #4,088 of 4,956

^
Nah it's just my patented style.
cool.gif

^
Oh and i was speakin' about meself meng, you think too highly of yourself tbh.
rolleyes.gif

Nah, you used to be better at this. They should drop the "master" from your title coz you're turning into an ordinary troll 

Dec 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #4,089 of 4,956
  Nah, you used to be better at this. They should drop the "master" from your title coz you're turning into an ordinary troll 

^
Nah you're just not worth my tyme and effort is alls. It's reciprocal meng, cuz you haven't been the same since you went TOTL nutter/shillin' out your "reviews".  And i use to respect your impressions. T_T
<333s.
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 28, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #4,090 of 4,956
  ^
Nah you're just not worth my tyme and effort is alls. It's reciprocal meng, cuz you haven't been the same since you went TOTL nutter/shillin' out your "reviews".  And i use to respect your impressions. T_T
<333s.
ksc75smile.gif

LOL! So now you're calling me a sellout? That's weak sauce meng

Dec 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #4,091 of 4,956
  LOL! So now you're calling me a sellout? That's weak sauce meng

^
i didn't say it you did.
wink.gif
Nah....
                                                                                                                             ... tbh lookin' back at my old troll posts made me feel ashamed of how bad they were.
ph34r.gif
Have advanced my troll game way mo' than i had ever expected. But haterz gonna' hate so....... :  )
... you need to read between the lines meng.

Dec 28, 2014 at 8:50 PM Post #4,092 of 4,956
Just received my non-detachable VSD3S in the mail. I gotta agree with those who are saying it sounds sibilant. It's only on certain recordings but I have to bring the 8K band significantly down if I don't want the sibilance but then I lose the character of the hi hats. Tis a battle. Don't remember them being this way when I had the detachable version.

EDIT: just received non-detachable but my brain farted and wrote the opposite

Dec 28, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #4,095 of 4,956

^
i didn't say it you did.
wink.gif
Nah....
                                                                                                                             ... tbh lookin' back at my old troll posts made me feel ashamed of how bad they were.
ph34r.gif
Have advanced my troll game way mo' than i had ever expected. But haterz gonna' hate so....... :  )
... you need to read between the lines meng.

Then my bad. Can't truly appreciate your improved trolling if I'm always drunk and couldn't care less, so by default it's not really trolling. And I can only read between the line coz everything else is blurry from the booze. 
I, on the other hand, have upped my drinking hobby to a whole new level the past few months, so it will take the god of trolls to move me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back