The new Cowon J3 has micro sdhc slot (from audible pdf)
Apr 6, 2010 at 9:44 AM Post #46 of 65
I waiting for the USA release of the J3 myself, as the DMB tuner is worthless for me. Besides, why jump on an import when I can get it, w/a warranty, for $$$ less.

Apr 6, 2010 at 10:47 PM Post #47 of 65
this thread delivers..
L3000.gif

biggrin.gif

i too am waiting for the j3.
currently i have a d2 and i am pleased with cowon.

the j3 looks pretty stylish as well

Apr 8, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #48 of 65
i asked one of the support tech's at the distributor in HK while i was getting my D2+ repaired yesterday (takes 3 weeks to fix!!
frown.gif
). But he was unaware of the J3 or release date, but the V5 is out this month here.

Apr 8, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #49 of 65
This is exactly the player I was after when I got my D2+.
Has the SD expansion, stupid battery life, nice big screen, decent capacity and looks amazing.
The blend of the D2+ and S9 which didn't exist, is now here. I truly wish I knew this was coming a few months ago... Wouldn't have got my D2+.

Apr 8, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #50 of 65
Ive been waiting to upgrade my player for quite a while now
smily_headphones1.gif
This seems like a viable choice!! Cant effin wait!

Apr 8, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #52 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by swanlee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The user I was replying to was contemplating a ZuneHD and this new player with an SDHC slot. If having an SDHC slot was part of his consideration which it sounds like it was I offered up my opinion on a player that is out now has an SDHC slot and sounds better than the ZuneHD which I have directly compared it to, which was one of his options.

In other words I threw out a 3rd option he may not have considered that is probably going to be better than both options. That's kind of how these forums work, you have certain choices and features you want you research and narrow it down to a few models that meets your needs, but then someone may suggest something you have not considered that ends up being a better choice.

Sflo2 is not that portable in terms of battery life.

Apr 8, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #55 of 65
Around $260!! For a 32gb thats a Steal!!! I hope they are close with pricing! Damn...

Apr 8, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #56 of 65
I'm thinking it'll be more like $300.00 for the 32gb model in the US,...........not $260.00.

Personally I hope I'm REALLY WRONG!!!

Apr 9, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #57 of 65
Quote:

Originally Posted by nywytboy68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm thinking it'll be more like $300.00 for the 32gb model in the US,...........not $260.00.

Personally I hope I'm REALLY WRONG!!!

triportsad.gif

Apr 10, 2010 at 2:02 AM Post #58 of 65
I haven't been on this forum in a few months. And I come back to this. Damn, the J3 seems awesome. Maybe I'll ask my dad if he knows anything about it. He resides in Korea at this point due to his job, working for Samsung. I know he's heard of Cowon...no doubt about that.

Apr 11, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #60 of 65
Well, my dad went out to look at the J3. He didn't tell me too much about it though. I guess he didn't realize that I wanted a lot of specifics. He said that it was very versatile and lightweight, but that he only saw 8 and 16 GB models. I'm wondering why Cowon advertised the 4 and 32 GB ones. I don't know if that helps much...maybe I can ask him a couple things on it if you guys want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back