The new and improved NuForce NE-700M, NE-650M.
Jul 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #31 of 63
If you look on the pictures they have on the box, it should be the improved one. Otherwise it should not have SE on the end I think.
I ordered NE-700M-SE, lets see about 2 weeks when I have it.

Jul 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #32 of 63
Quote:
For those interested, you can use the Best Offer option on this eBay listing to get the NE-700X for $50 shipped. Those in California or Kentucky will have to pay sales tax, however: CA(9.0%), KY(6.0%).

You can try offering a lower price, but you only have 3 Best Offer chances before it locks you out for this listing. The accept/decline response seems to be instant and automatic, so the retailer probably has a set lowest price they will sell it for.

They also have the NE-700M available, but I'm not sure what they will accept as a Best Offer for those. They have them on their =22077771&SearchClickout[Ignore]=1]actual website for $59.99.

Just as a warning, their description on the NE-700X (in aqua silver color) is wrong as it will NOT have the in-line microphone and control. If you want that feature, you have to get the NE-700M (smoky bronze color only).

Thanks!  I offered $48 and was declined, but accepted at $49!  Will be comparing them to my Zero Audio Carbo Tenore

Jul 26, 2013 at 2:20 AM Post #35 of 63
Well,

This is great timing. I'm needing another IEM and good old DSNuts has made a rec that's sounds too good to refuse. 
biggrin.gif

Might just have to get on the NE-700M-SE hype train and hear where it's going to take me. 

Steve

Jul 29, 2013 at 9:55 AM Post #40 of 63
I just received the new and improved NE-700X and they are VERY GOOD!  Thanks DSNUTS for the recommendation!  Still need to break-in and listen more to determine whether I like these better or the Zero Audio Carbo Tenore.

Jul 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM Post #41 of 63
Yup they do need burn in. I noticed the mid bass especially being much more tighter with around a 100 hours of burn in which actually makes them sound a touch less warm more natural sounding.

Jul 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #43 of 63
I received a pair of the updated NE-700M from NuForce and I can definitely say they're better balanced than the original NE-700X I had but I do think the bass is a wee bit overpowering for average listeners. But me being the basshead that I am, I love it.
biggrin.gif

Jul 31, 2013 at 6:43 AM Post #44 of 63
I like the sound on these but need to test one more thing so if someone with new NE-700x can make a frequency response curves grapf for these and post it here?? Cant find this on web and I dont have the skill...Pls..

Aug 8, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #45 of 63
I received the new improved Nuforce NE-700M yesterday and let it burn in for 24 hours.
I just love how it sounds. Is bassheavy but you can hear all the details excellent. I just love the Nuforce sound.
I had a pair of NE-7M before and when it was broken, I tried to buy a serveral different IEM for replacing it.
Amongs them Moshi Vortex, Bose mie2i, Nocs NS200. They are all good IEMs but I was missing the sound from NE-7M.

Also I can confirmed the seller mentioned on Ebay  sell genuine improved version of NE-700M, everything boxed.
The new improved one doesn´t come with triple flange. It comes with 2 pair of each size bud (small, medium, large), yes with 2 pairs of each :-D

Now me and my ears are very happy again. I will listen to the advice here and let them burn in 100 hours more, thanks.

I don´t have high end IEMs, but I must say this is the best pair of IEM I had in my life, I just love the Nuforce sound.

By the way, try it with Alicia Keys - Try sleeping with a broken heart. What a sound.
I have tried NE-700M with R&B, salsa, house and more, all sounds excellent. I´m so happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back