The most amazing video. Ever.
Jul 5, 2003 at 6:15 AM Post #16 of 37
OMG... total gheyness.

yeah, the gaming industry isn't doing to badly for themselves. They still get lots of people to buy crappy overhyped games. Of course there are many great games out there.

I have been know to pirate a game here or there, but the ones I know I'll play for a long time, I buy.

Jul 5, 2003 at 6:22 AM Post #17 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by Rizumu
Okay, that's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Download. Now. Laugh.

-1 cool points for riz, that video was lame, VERY. I am sorry I downloaded it. Also, -1 cool points for andrzej.
-Mag

Jul 5, 2003 at 6:23 AM Post #18 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by spaceman
I don't get it. Is it funny because it is so dated? What would really be funny is dubbing in some Orin Hatch video into this one
biggrin.gif

I'm with you on this doesn't worth my time and I'm on broadband I would hate waisting time one a 56K for this.

So what the video is dorky. Big news.

So if you can laught yourself up by whatching an dorky educational video then go ahead otherwise don't border.

Jul 5, 2003 at 9:31 AM Post #19 of 37
It was pretty funny - don't bother if you're on modem though. It took me just under a minute to download, and that was about all it was worth.

-dd3mon

Jul 5, 2003 at 9:39 AM Post #20 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by MagusG
-1 cool points for riz, that video was lame, VERY. I am sorry I downloaded it. Also, -1 cool points for andrzej.
-Mag

Of course it was lame. That's the whole point. -1 insightful points for Magus.

Jul 5, 2003 at 10:36 AM Post #21 of 37
in 1992, it was very easy to have a full game on floppy disks...

anyone remember indy 500?
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2003 at 6:15 PM Post #23 of 37
Doug I hope you did not waste your online time. I have broadband and it was still not worth my time.

Jul 5, 2003 at 6:31 PM Post #24 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by john_jcb
Doug I hope you did not waste your online time. I have broadband and it was still not worth my time.

Thanks John. Not a chance I will download something like this. I waste enough time downloading stuff I need and surfing here to spend time on frivolous stuff. I'll look this thread up in just over a year when I am in the states and hooked back up to a cable modem.

Jul 5, 2003 at 8:18 PM Post #25 of 37
Whew. That was bad. I did learn one thing however. The "Software Publishers Association" was being run by morons in 1992. I wonder how much of the industry's money they blew producing that piece of poo? And where and who were they going to show it?

It must have worked however, because to the best of my knowledge, there's not been a single incident of disc copying since that video's release.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 6, 2003 at 4:23 AM Post #27 of 37
OMG! what is that crap!! U had me sitting there waiting for something funny to happen while this loser is rapping. . (sigh) what is this world coming to?
confused.gif
confused.gif

Jul 6, 2003 at 4:26 AM Post #28 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by MetalHead666
OMG! what is that crap!! U had me sitting there waiting for something funny to happen while this loser is rapping. . (sigh) what is this world coming to?
confused.gif
confused.gif

My feelings exactley.

Jul 6, 2003 at 5:04 AM Post #29 of 37
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
anyone remember indy 500?
biggrin.gif

yes - I also recognized all the games mentioned in the video
biggrin.gif

-dd3mon

Users who are viewing this thread