The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Nov 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #2,806 of 4,317
Quote:
Quote:
Surprised by these, slight harshness though will probably go away with burn in, does anyone know if there is a frequency graph of these floating around somewhere? id think there would be with all the attention they're getting but I cant find it?

Not sure actually the mids sound pretty recessed? still not burnt in though

Would love to see a FR graph for these. I doubt one is available. I did find some harshness that has smoothed out somewhat. Still some tracks have a slight pierce to my ears. I would have to turn the volume down to listen comfortably.

There has been a couple occasions where I thought someone was knocking on my door at home while listening with these. Realized it was the wide sound stage and the song I was listening too. Nice..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

You can always buy a pair and mail them to Tyll at the innerfidelity.

Nov 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM Post #2,807 of 4,317
I finally got my replacement tips from buyincoins.com.  I can't say that they improved the fit for my ears.  I'm actually having some ear pain with these IEMs that I was hoping the new tips would solve.  I can wear my old Shure E2Cs (foam tips) for hours with no discomfort whatsoever so I'm puzzled as to why these hurt my ears.  I bought these 8320s to use at work so I guess it's back to my Koss KSC35s.

Nov 8, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #2,808 of 4,317
I finally got my replacement tips from buyincoins.com.  I can't say that they improved the fit for my ears.  I'm actually having some ear pain with these IEMs that I was hoping the new tips would solve.  I can wear my old Shure E2Cs (foam tips) for hours with no discomfort whatsoever so I'm puzzled as to why these hurt my ears.  I bought these 8320s to use at work so I guess it's back to my Koss KSC35s.

Try the Meelectronics double flange tips, they add about 1/8 inch length to the nozzle.

Nov 8, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #2,809 of 4,317
Quote:
You can always buy a pair and mail them to Tyll at the innerfidelity.

I have a lot of respect for his opinion. I am surprised he didn't get on board the hype train himself and buy a pair. Lol. You should see his youtube video reviewing a Beats by Dr Dre. headphone. Funny stuff at the near the end of the video. I think he reviewed the monoprice 8323 headphones and liked them. 

Nov 9, 2012 at 5:01 PM Post #2,811 of 4,317
Quote:
I have a lot of respect for his opinion. I am surprised he didn't get on board the hype train himself and buy a pair. Lol. You should see his youtube video reviewing a Beats by Dr Dre. headphone. Funny stuff at the near the end of the video. I think he reviewed the monoprice 8323 headphones and liked them. 

what is the youtube video called? Could you post a link? thanks

Nov 9, 2012 at 6:10 PM Post #2,812 of 4,317
Good day all! After having the 8320's for over a week now i am pleased to say that they get better and better. I can't tell you the number of times i have grinned from ear to ear after hearing them bring things out of my player i didn't think was possible. Astounding for the less than 7 dollar price tag. I have a few friends that have listened to them and have either asked me to order them a set or have ordered some for themselves. I honestly didn't think a sub $100 set could be this good!!!

Nov 10, 2012 at 10:04 AM Post #2,813 of 4,317
Just received my set today. Turns out the tips which came with my Heir 4.Ai fit on the 8320. 

Nov 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM Post #2,814 of 4,317
I got my buyincoins biflange tips and I have no complaints they are great! It is almost impossible for me NOT to get a good seal and they are very comfortable and fit most of my IEMs. At $2 for 8 pairs of tips it's an unbeatable deal. Only drawback is having to wait a month for them!

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM Post #2,815 of 4,317
Got mine last week. Haven't had much time to spend with all the exams going on. I will post a detailed review during thanksgiving. I will quickly admit though that the tips need to be replaced. Not sure what to use. Hopefully something lying around the house. Image S4 tips work, but ruin the sound quality. Opening is too small for sound

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Nov 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #2,816 of 4,317
Just got mine as well. I find isolation kinda poor, even with other tips. Are these 'ported'? It looks like on the outer face of each body shell, there are small holes. Are these ports for air intake [aiding with bass replication]?

Nov 14, 2012 at 12:20 AM Post #2,817 of 4,317
Quote:
what is the video on you tube? could you post a link? thanks

Just go to youtube. Type "innerfidelity beats". Its the one titled "Monster Beats by Dr. Dre Solo"
Quote:
Got mine last week. Haven't had much time to spend with all the exams going on. I will post a detailed review during thanksgiving. I will quickly admit though that the tips need to be replaced. Not sure what to use. Hopefully something lying around the house. Image S4 tips work, but ruin the sound quality. Opening is too small for sound
Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

I noticed that too. If the tips have a narrow opening , it really reduced the bass on these things. I changed back to stock tips. They fit well but are uncomfortable but do give me the bass that was lacking. Never had so much fun with a such a cheap product. I just love the soundstage on them. Incredible..

Nov 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM Post #2,819 of 4,317
Hey guys, a question out of curiosity: when where the 8320 released? 2010, 2011, 2012?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back