The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club..
Apr 24, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #1,937 of 4,317
Looks like these are going for sale at Monoprice for $5.98ea (limit 4 per customer). Ordered 4 of 'em. At the very least, these would probably make for better throwaway earphones compared to the iBuds. I lose/break earphones way too often.
rolleyes.gif

Funnily enough, my cart went up to $100 (needed a bunch of HDMI cables).

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #1,940 of 4,317
Thing is you people saying there in the gap between beats and ibuds but in the uk apple seek ibuds in there stores for £21. There actually cheaper. These would be if in the UK the next cheapest things after pound land buds. The fact they worth at least £30 and beat more expensive earphones such as the for mentioned beats is like wow. Although you already know that ahaha

Apr 25, 2012 at 11:22 PM Post #1,942 of 4,317

Quote:
Thing is you people saying there in the gap between beats and ibuds but in the uk apple seek ibuds in there stores for £21. There actually cheaper. These would be if in the UK the next cheapest things after pound land buds. The fact they worth at least £30 and beat more expensive earphones such as the for mentioned beats is like wow. Although you already know that ahaha

That's an interesting proposition, since the apple earbuds are pretty fantastic for freebie bundles. They're pretty enjoyable earbuds as far as I can remember.

I ordered the 8320's a few days ago, I'm looking forward to listening to them!
What do you guys say about making foam tips for them? Has anyone done it yet? Or something along the same lines?
If so, what are the effects?

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #1,943 of 4,317
I did think there enjoyable at all personally and they don't last long at all if using them daily. The mono price outdo them in everything. I know people who will buy a new pair off the earbuds that are free with iPods for £20 when a pair break. The thing is if these were in the UK they would not seek to anyone but head-fiers.

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:06 PM Post #1,947 of 4,317

Quote:
The the stock earbuds indeed, if he thought they performed well then he's going to be in for a treat with the mono prices
wink.gif

Ahaha, I see. 

I can see my monoprice package (which contains the 8320's along with some cables I ordered) in my mailbox, but I (sadly) lost my mail box keys... FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Apr 26, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #1,948 of 4,317

Quote:
The the stock earbuds indeed, if he thought they performed well then he's going to be in for a treat with the mono prices
wink.gif

Ahaha, I see. 

I can see my monoprice package (which contains the 8320's along with some cables I ordered) in my mailbox, but I (sadly) lost my mail box keys... FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

A hammer or dynamite is needed. It's the only way, you can't wait!

Apr 26, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #1,950 of 4,317
I might buy two, but that seems too extravagant.
I don't think you'll manage to just have one. I think I'm the only one here who doesn't have more than two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back