The Minecraft Thread (server is OFF, I miss MC)
Aug 6, 2011 at 6:40 AM Post #376 of 402
Head fi has its own minecraft server ? Whats next? head fi's own video game ? 
atsmile.gif

Aug 8, 2011 at 3:07 AM Post #381 of 402
You should try logging into mine. No Whitelist addition required, and honestly, it's a fairly superior in pretty much every way. There is much to be said concerning the art of effective administration.

Aug 8, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #382 of 402

Quote:
You should try logging into mine. No Whitelist addition required, and honestly, it's a fairly superior in pretty much every way. There is much to be said concerning the art of effective administration.

Hey now, don't be an ass. 

Aug 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #383 of 402

Talk about rude.

My server is about supporting the community, not about showing off who has the biggest baddest server/stuff on the block.

Aug 8, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #385 of 402
I got a little carried away. I do apologize.

But don't ever say I haven't served the community though. I've contributed a lot of time and excellent information (such as the "How to Equalize Your Headphones" thread) and even personally organized and hosted 2 regional Head-Fi meetups. I've definitely done my fair share.

Aug 16, 2011 at 11:40 AM Post #387 of 402
i purchased minecraft since it had that 2 for 1 special... i have yet to try it.  undecided if i want to start playing or not.  i really didnt even research it much and dont know exactly what the hell it is.   so the gist is: survive and build?  each game you just start over?

Aug 16, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #389 of 402

Quote:
i purchased minecraft since it had that 2 for 1 special... i have yet to try it.  undecided if i want to start playing or not.  i really didnt even research it much and dont know exactly what the hell it is.   so the gist is: survive and build?  each game you just start over?

Yeah, and all your stuff that you were carrying will be where you died (unless you die in lava). 

Jan 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #390 of 402
/poke

Dead thread is dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back