The Minecraft Thread (server is OFF, I miss MC)
Mar 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 402

JamesMcProgger

Headphoneus Supremus

The Minecraft Thread

Update April 4th, 2011

Thanks to revolink24 for creating a server and admin it.

server is pixelhitter.dyndns.org

you need to ask Revolink24 to add you to the white list, or post in this thread with your minecraft username to get in.

Quote:
From now on, to prevent griefing everyone that wants to join the server will have to PM me or post in this thread their minecraft username. They will be added to a whitelist. All others will be disallowed.

Update April 23rd, 2011

Server Rules

• Enjoy the game.
  • Dont be a *********.
  • Have fun.
  • Do not be a grieffer.
  • Be nice to other members.
  • If you get grieffed, report to the admin, do not grief back.
  • Have more fun.
  • Build something.

Players added to the whitelist so far

Forum name (server name)
Revolink24 (Protolink) - Admin
BobSaysHi (Bobsayshi)
Buffalowings (Buffalowings123)
Thecoolguy (Mypasswordis)
Logwed (Logwai)
JamesMcProgger (JamesMcProgger)
MaZa (Maazeus)
uJamerstand (ujamerstand)
beamthegreat (beamthegreat)
brrgrr (brrgrr)
Vikingatheart (FrumpyPigSkin)
Panges (Panges)
fraseyboy (fraseyboy)
Mdraluck23 (mDraluck23)
WhiteCrow (WhiteCrowIII)
Fraseyboy (Frayseyboy)

Update july 9th, 2011

Also, PiccoloNamek has a mega server, you can read about it here post #363 and see a dunamic map of it here http://pgenesis.com:8123/

choose your destiny!

Mar 26, 2011 at 1:49 AM Post #3 of 402
I got angry after getting stuck in a cave and lost all my #^#% and diamond after just having found a bunch of it. Haven't been on since
mad.gif

Mar 26, 2011 at 8:47 AM Post #4 of 402
Me!! I had invited my friends to to get into 2 teams to build a fortress w/ cannons and open fire on each other as soon as we finished building it. Here are some pics >:).

BEFORE:

Mar 26, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #7 of 402
I've been waiting for someone to make a Minecraft thread!

I have two worlds I work on. One is a v1.1.2, because I like the snow, and another is a custom patched version.

My first one:

I think I've put more time into this world that I have my second. On this world I was focusing more on size of projects. As you can see I have a pretty massive structure there. It measures 100x150 blocks, and sits 20 blocks high. It's construction took tens of thousands of blocks, all legitimately gotten.

This was the mine from which I got the materials to build it.

Of course the structure itself it not done. I still have to clean all the snow out from the inside, and of course fill the inside, as it looks pretty empty!

Here's a quick video tour of my other structures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pk0DRCoPGQ

My youtube account also has more videos of my stuff, so check those out!

Here's my second world:

With this one I focused more on smaller, better looking buildings. The library is probably my favorite building in this world.

To fill a building like this it takes a lot of resources! I used about 10 stacks of book cases, and each stack takes 6 stacks of wood boards, plus three stacks of books (each stack of books taking 3 stacks of paper!), so it really adds up!.

Here's a video tour of this world, a little more in-depth than the first video tour.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEoOEwAulYI

And here's the strip mine that funded all my projects:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSImsbc-fk0

Mar 28, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #12 of 402
wow there is a minecraft thread. that amazes me. i started playing this game but i still don't see the point in it. but i can understand why everyone likes it. we'll see when i learn more about the game on what i think.

Mar 28, 2011 at 4:51 AM Post #14 of 402

Quote:
how long did it take you yo build it? and how long to destroy it? 
biggrin.gif

It took us about 3 days (1-2 hours each day) to build the fort, test cannon designs, and install traps. And the battle only lasted for 15 minutes. However, it was very exciting and entertaining to see the fort being bombarded and slowly falling apart.

Mar 28, 2011 at 11:23 AM Post #15 of 402

Quote:
It took us about 3 days (1-2 hours each day) to build the fort, test cannon designs, and install traps. And the battle only lasted for 15 minutes. However, it was very exciting and entertaining to see the fort being bombarded and slowly falling apart.

I had never play on a multiplayer game, but id love to. must be exciting indeed.

Quote:
What an amazing thread full of creativity. Never heard of it, but I am checking it out!

i was like" meh too simple" but now im hooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back