The Mi Headphones by Xiaomi (Lively Discussions starting Page 7)
Jan 29, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #31 of 139
i took liberty of and place a preorder on ibuygo
131,24 USD 
i hope it is worth it

Jan 29, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #32 of 139
any one found a shop to buy these?

I got a word from a reliable source that this special edition of Mi Headphones is not yet publicly available and they doesn't know of any rumored dates for release.

Beryllium diaphragm transducers are usually reserved for high-end tweeters in expensive speaker systems since the metal is costly, hard to work with, and very toxic when mishandled. I'd be pleasantly surprised if the drivers actually utilized beryllium and not titanium or some other easier-to-handle and cheaper metal instead.

well bro, I'll leave the technical aspects to you. I'll up my hands for that.

WOW, I want the silver one!

well, me too.

Judging from the looks of this and with removable cable...

it means we can convert it to balanced headphones?!

again, I don't know what you're talking about. haha. sorry. if just anyone could explain few details for me. :3

131,24 USD 
i hope it is worth it

Good luck bro. I'll be the first one to wait for your review.

We will link it here, in the future.

Jan 31, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #33 of 139
131,24 USD 
i hope it is worth it

Congrats!
beerchug.gif

Looking forward to your review!

Feb 1, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #35 of 139
sorry, but we can't provide a definite answer for that, JTlovesmusic

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #38 of 139
Ok i'll wait for more info regarding the headphones.Do you have any links about the headphones on chinese forums(i can read chinese). :smile:

We got one on the first page, second post.

I wouldn't buy these tbh, first reviews seem rather negative.

Well, for me, since I'm rather hesitant to spend my money than to be thrifty, I will wait for more credible reviews from other reviewers than those of personal opinions. Those who got headphones for now are those so-called VIPs, whom I assume don't have enough audio-background to start with.

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #39 of 139
We got one on the first page, second post.
Well, for me, since I'm rather hesitant to spend my money than to be thrifty, I will wait for more credible reviews from other reviewers than those of personal opinions. Those who got headphones for now are those so-called VIPs, whom I assume don't have enough audio-background to start with.

That's pretty much what I think as well. Since I was a fan of the Pistons, I'm thinking I'll like these as well. Still, the fact remains that we have yet to see some credible reviews.

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:34 PM Post #40 of 139
Glad I got somebody who agrees with me.

I am a fanboy of pistons. I got one now, and even planned to buy one for my nephew -- when stock is back online. I think I will like the HPhones too, but better wait for reviews -- credible one.

And so far, we got co-HeadFier CLS who preordered one. He might provide us one credible review then.

Feb 3, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #41 of 139
(...)
And so far, we got co-HeadFier CLS who preordered one. He might provide us one credible review then.

i most certainly will do so :) 

whoever I have ZERO eta from ibuygo i will ask 

Feb 6, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #44 of 139
Feb 6, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #45 of 139
thanks for the post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back