The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery
Aug 2, 2014 at 8:43 PM Post #256 of 1,426

kayandjohn,

That's funny!

Quote:
I suggest that those photographers that won this poll be awarded prizes, presented with the same pomp and ceremony as given the Headphone Of The Month or the Nobel Prize.

After all, people do not strive as hard to earn the prize for the best as they do to dodge the prize for the worst: the first is recognized as unobtainable, while the second is avoided as embarrassing! Hence, prizes for the Worst improve quality more than prizes for the Best!

So I hereby throw my hat into the ring for the next iteration of the "Photo Most Deserving Of Removal" with my custom-designed FIAT Abarth shields on the V-MODA M-100 headphones, for which FIAT Chrysler Automobiles kindly granted me permission to use their trademarks. They are shown worn by Dolores, my Automated Headphone Auditioner (or AHA!), who listens to my headphones for me, freeing me from wasting time listening to headphones so I can post here. Note how the creative placement of the mirror, hexagonally shaped like the shields, allows showing both the FIAT side and the opposite side, with its different pattern of the Abarth scorpion, matching the scorpion on the hat.

No more voting!  
redface.gif

I suggest you award the prize to the champion of your choosing!  
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back