The M50s are pretty uncomfortable...
Dec 8, 2010 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

TLDMan

Head-Fier
I love my M50s sound-wise, but I find them impossible to wear for even a short amount of time. There's a pressure point on the headband it seems like, and I get headaches from wearing them. I've stretched them out, and that worked the next time I put them on, but the next day, I had the same problem. Are there any known ways of fixing this? Thanks.

Dec 8, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #3 of 4
Wear them alot, I had the same problem when I first got mine. Goes away after a while, I can now wear them for 5+ hours fine. I also left mine stretched across my computer for a night and that seemed to help a lot. Though I wasn't intending to leave them for that long.  

Dec 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
Wear them alot, I had the same problem when I first got mine. Goes away after a while, I can now wear them for 5+ hours fine. I also left mine stretched across my computer for a night and that seemed to help a lot. Though I wasn't intending to leave them for that long.  

I would like to think that, but I've had them for about a month now and have worn them constantly. No improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back