The Lotoo LE-M1 has arrived at MusicTeck!
Nov 12, 2021 at 10:23 AM Post #16 of 24
my one arrived finally ....

IMG20211112155606.jpg

Dec 1, 2021 at 12:34 PM Post #19 of 24
Just gave them a short listen, because I´m listening to the Penon Volt for testing.
I like the sound, they are neutral but not boring sound, very musical, with deep bass. Imaging, seperation und layering are good, good timbre.
High femal vocals could get a little sharp in some recordings, isolation is below average.
They small with good fit and transportable

Dec 20, 2021 at 11:35 AM Post #20 of 24
Hi there,
has anyone actually heard the LE-M1 with the LPGTti - how is the synergy?
I would like to use the IEMs for sleeping and my previous ones, the Sennheiser IE800s together with the Questyle QP2R - they are a perfect unit and shouldn't be torn apart!
The only question is: is the LE-M1 an equivalent pair of sleep headphones - would it press when lying on its side?
He would get an Alo Reverence 8 with a Pentaconn plug cable and if necessary I could hang my Cayin C9 between the LPGTti and the LE-M1.
That should fit - or what do you think !? Thank you :)

Dec 22, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #21 of 24
Hi,

I don´t have the LPGTti, but I tried it with the Lotoo PAW Pico, and its a very good pair, very lifely and musical.
The M1 has a classic shape with small body, so it don´t stand out of the ear. So its good for lying, you hardly feel it in your ear.
So far, I only listen to it with the stock cable, so I can´t tell anything about synergy with other cables.

May 3, 2022 at 8:51 AM Post #24 of 24
Woah, that's interesting.

I don't think it sounds like any moondrop IEM I heard to date, so they probably ordered custom drivers, but made by Moondrop (?)

The sound of LE-M1 is more detailed, cleaner, crisper than most moondrop models out there, also more neutral in tuning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back