The Larocco Full Monty!! Pics!
May 3, 2004 at 2:42 PM Post #62 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
Quite like the last one.

You mean last one I found, or last one listed? E.g. 30AB or F98A?
The one I truly like the most is this one, but that's not a font
frown.gif

Among those two in the font file, the first one (30AB) kind of looks more Japanese to me, even though has those large eagle-claw looking spikes. The other one (F98A) has the left side looking more like a Persian sword. I think I'll leave it up to Larry to choose among them if we use this font file.

May 3, 2004 at 2:56 PM Post #63 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedr
You mean last one I found, or last one listed? E.g. 30AB or F98A?
The one I truly like the most is this one, but that's not a font
frown.gif

Among those two in the font file, the first one (30AB) kind of looks more Japanese to me, even though has those large eagle-claw looking spikes. The other one (F98A) has the left side looking more like a Persian sword. I think I'll leave it up to Larry to choose among them if we use this font file.

I meant this one The first of the two:

attachment.php

May 3, 2004 at 3:45 PM Post #64 of 80
Ah ok, same here. Unfortunately, I just printed a sample page using those characters, they don't print very well, there are white areas in the sections where the horizontal and vertical lines overlap @#@#$%#$%% Weird because on screen, and on print previews they look perfect. I think that might cause unexpected results processing the font to control the mill.

I'm now pmming Larry to tell him not to download that font, it's probably an old file. The Arial Unicode MS, which seems to come standard with Windows, does print perfectly in relatively large font sizes. It looks much more plain, but I guess that will have to do, here's a sample:

PS. Btw Ipod, apologies for such an off thread deviation I've caused with all of this power kanji character stuff.

May 3, 2004 at 3:48 PM Post #65 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedr
Ah ok, same here. Unfortunately, I just printed a sample page using those characters, they don't print very well, there are white areas in the sections where the horizontal and vertical lines overlap @#@#$%#$%% Weird because on screen, and on print previews they look perfect.

I'm now pmming Larry to tell them to not download that font, it's probably an old file. The Arial Unicode MS, which seems to come standard with Windows, does print perfectly in relatively large font sizes. It looks much more plain, but I guess that will have to do, here's a sample:

PS. Btw Ipod, apologies for such an off thread deviation I've caused with all of this power kanji character stuff.

Hey, no probs. I've hijacked a couple of threads without even realising it before, so..
wink.gif

Pity about the fonts. Still Larry might be able to swizz up up a bit by hand..
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2004 at 2:24 PM Post #66 of 80
Sweet!! Looks fantastic. Love the case work. Bet you can't wait!
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2004 at 4:32 PM Post #67 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean H
Sweet!! Looks fantastic. Love the case work. Bet you can't wait!
biggrin.gif

You're kidding right?
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2004 at 8:08 PM Post #68 of 80
what if it gets lost during the shipping process?
tongue.gif

May 4, 2004 at 8:35 PM Post #70 of 80
it would end all of ipodstudio's bragging on the world wide web

May 4, 2004 at 8:39 PM Post #71 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefroastbeef

I dont think our dear friend the ipodstudio is bragging! He's merely showing joy at the materialisation of his new toy. He's got a right to aswell, this thing sounds fantastic.

May 4, 2004 at 8:47 PM Post #72 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fickle-Friend
I dont think our dear friend the ipodstudio is bragging! He's merely showing joy at the materialisation of his new toy. He's got a right to aswell, this thing sounds fantastic.

No, I'm just bragging
biggrin.gif
Oh my amp is ready lalalalalalal!!!! It's been two months but now I don't need those psychologist visits anymore, lalalalalala!!!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2004 at 8:48 PM Post #73 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefroastbeef

It's going to take more than a headphone amp!
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2004 at 8:49 PM Post #74 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
No, I'm just bragging
biggrin.gif
Oh my amp is ready lalalalalalal!!!! It's been two months but now I don't need those psychologist visits anymore, lalalalalala!!!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ok well i stand corrected. Nuff said!

May 4, 2004 at 9:04 PM Post #75 of 80
i sure hope you enjoy the amp!(after all you can buy a friggin tv, washer dryer, another tv etc with that)

please take more pictures when you get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back