The Korean Thread!
Sep 11, 2014 at 7:31 AM Post #227 of 238
I'm interested in the offering and future offerings of Dynamic Motion. They seem to be extremely obscure here on head-fi. Anyone who listened to a pair?

http://en.goldenears.net/index.php?mid=GR_Earphones&document_srl=57025
Pretty good for such a cheap phone. Makes me curious how their better stuff sound. 

Sep 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM Post #229 of 238
  I'm interested in the offering and future offerings of Dynamic Motion. They seem to be extremely obscure here on head-fi. Anyone who listened to a pair?

Pretty good for such a cheap phone. Makes me curious how their better stuff sound. 

claiming to see the sound?! They do look cool though.

Sep 11, 2014 at 12:23 PM Post #230 of 238

claiming to see the sound with your eyes closed
tongue_smile.gif

I may be travelling to China in the coming weeks/months so I might be able to make it to Korea too. Will try to visit some audio stores if I get there.

Sep 11, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #231 of 238

I can see from the measurements that it's a typically consumer oriented style tuning with a lot of mid bass and a slightly to big 6k spike ala HD800.
The bass seems tight and there is no ringing, so sibilance don't seem to be much of an issue. According to the reviewer (of which I have disagreed many times) the driver seem capable of producing fantastic resolution. All this makes me wonder what their upcoming in-ear will sound like.  

Sep 11, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #232 of 238
  I can see from the measurements that it's a typically consumer oriented style tuning with a lot of mid bass and a slightly to big 6k spike ala HD800.
The bass seems tight and there is no ringing, so sibilance don't seem to be much of an issue. According to the reviewer (of which I have disagreed many times) the driver seem capable of producing fantastic resolution. All this makes me wonder what their upcoming in-ear will sound like.  

Hmm... I can definitely give them a shot when I go back home this winter.

Oct 15, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #235 of 238

Haha I can see that you have already checked out their site :)

Apr 22, 2016 at 1:19 AM Post #236 of 238
Anneyeong
Zombie thread... Is anybody still here? I'm going to visit Korea to be with my wife's family for 2 weeks. I'm bringing most of my portable gear if anybody wants to hangout. I'm bringing my OPPO PM-1, PM-3, Ha-2, audeze El-8, and my Onkyo DP-X1.
I like meeting head-fi'ers from different countries :).
Kkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back