The JVC HARX700 or the Panasonic RP-HTF600S?
Jul 8, 2012 at 4:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

borgman

New Head-Fier
I've been reading up reviews on a set of cans and i've rounded the search to these 2 (they're both affordable and available to me).
I listen to mostly midtone and hightone music without that much of an emphasis on bass (for that matter mostly without vocals), so, between these two which is the most suited for me (i'm looking for the more "energetic" side)? Also on a related note, how do these fare in terms of sound isolation, which one leaks more to the outside, and how badly?

Thanks for the help!

Jul 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #3 of 3
Give it more than four hours before bumping. :xf_eek:

That said, I haven't heard either of them, but I know the JVCs were popular years ago (but generally were eclipsed by the HARX900, which is open-back (so probably not a good choice if you want isolation), and the Panasonic more recently. Given the price, I'd probably just buy both and return the one you dislike, or flip a coin and try it out; barring someone coming in and giving you a really solid review. :)

In terms of a suggestion I could actually offer you, I'd point you towards the Sennheiser HD 280Pro. I know, they cost more. :xf_eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back