The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Mar 18, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #406 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The colour is solid deadwood. The text is by request but they won't charge you for any text or logos that is JHAudio related. Say the flying girl for instance.

sorry if it is silly to ask again , while ordering from the website there is no option as to request for JHAudio logo but only the Artwork browse button to upload pics.

is it done through requesting by email instead?

thanks again.

Mar 18, 2010 at 8:31 AM Post #408 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When did you order?

Late Feb, but why they sent me early because they had to send me demo with pre-orders.

(I'm their dealer)

Mar 18, 2010 at 9:34 AM Post #409 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by business_jj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Late Feb, but why they sent me early because they had to send me demo with pre-orders.

(I'm their dealer)

no fair >
frown.gif

Mar 18, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #410 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sorry if it is silly to ask again , while ordering from the website there is no option as to request for JHAudio logo but only the Artwork browse button to upload pics.

is it done through requesting by email instead?

thanks again.

Send an email to Zac in the Artwork dept. I don't know if you like the new flying girl:
8916_154016884040_132292234040_2570074_6869425_n.jpg

Mar 18, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #411 of 509
I can't wait for my 16's to arrive!! It's the ONLY thing I am really looking forward to now that boarding season is over here in New England.

Attached is the final artwork I had sent over - thank goodness for PhotoShop too because I would have driven poor Zac crazy over at JHA as I changed my mind and design a million times.

It really is like being a kid again and waiting for Santa to drop by with my new Barbie Dream House (or BB Gun, Optimus Prime Transformer or Trapper Keeper - choose your poison)

I'm also very interested in what Jude has to say about them (as long as he says the 16s are better
wink_face.gif
)

Mar 18, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #414 of 509
Quote:

still nada - every time they update their photo album on facebook, i get all excited as I wait for it to load to see if mine are there
frown.gif

business_jj - you got yours yet?

I feel the same way, but according to Zac's email this morning, the process is that they send you an "in the Lab" email. From that point on, it should take about 48 hours to complete the phones before you'd get a shipping notice.

I plan to reply to the "in the Lab" email--which at this rate will probably occur the same time my custom hearing aids get ordered....
tongue.gif
--to ask them to post a pic on their Facebook album when they're done.

We'll see what happens. It is always a possibility that the "in the Lab" email gets "lost" and you just see the finished product. Time will tell.
confused.gif

Mar 18, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #416 of 509
I am so close to ordering these, I finally have the color picked out and just changed my design due to one i saw on their facebook, already called an audiologist to see rates and had to reschedule the appt while i am waiting to hear about upcoming work issues due to the "recession" and "budget shortfalls" to be sure that that isn't coming my way. I would already be on the list otherwise. Just want to be sure that the other shoe doesn't drop right after i order. I am drooling at these though, can't wait to hear impressions.

Mar 19, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #417 of 509
Quote:

still nada - every time they update their photo album on facebook, i get all excited as I wait for it to load to see if mine are there
frown.gif

business_jj - you got yours yet?

I got it today. But i was so dissappointed, it's not even demo or one preorder( i have 4 preorders, it's JH13 Pro that i sent for reshelling color.
frown.gif

Mar 19, 2010 at 2:10 PM Post #418 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by warp08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Send an email to Zac in the Artwork dept. I don't know if you like the new flying girl:
8916_154016884040_132292234040_2570074_6869425_n.jpg

Why is that doggie with a cone on its head on the flying lady?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back