The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Mar 21, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #436 of 509
I am still at the pre impressions stage hopefully next friday if my UK dealer gets the 16 demos into compare against the 13's.

But so far i have been discussing artwork with Zac and he has always replied within 24 hours and has done a great mock up for me as i do not have photoshop etc (very patient man Zac!)

Even though i have not heard the JHA's yet i do think the whole thing of it been family orientated and how they operate from the outset with where the origins lay, even how the logo came about for the company seems to be all icing on the cake and a nice touch to which hopefully will be the best earphones i will need to have no need to keep upgrading sub standard universal iem's every year!

After hearing that with UE (logitech) who do make other good products of their own it has to be said in the electronics sector have missed the point completely with what it's competition is offering and how to treat it's customers by the sounds of it.

Looks like Logitech need to learn fast in this sector if they do not want to throw it away completeley to it's fast growing main rival's in JHA which from what i believe was the brains behind UE in the first place?

The problem lies with Logitech being a big corporation coming in buying out UE but using their usual business model method that they apply with their other sectors to this business as well, as after all with a big company like Logitech it is only about one thing which is "bottom line" & profits all day long.

Where do Logitech think they have the right to charge $50 to see a pic of your final finished product you have already paid for! That is the biggest customer insult i have heard in a while..

Not saying Mr.Harvey is not in it for the $$ (every one has to earn a crust) but he has the right balance with it been built up from scratch with a strong family core involved with of a good compact skilled team he has the right idea with knowing what the customer wants in all aspects whilst delivering a top product to me anyhow and they will obviously grow bigger but with a gracious balanced and steady growth where the company will not forget it's roots and always put the customer first.

That is how i invisage it anyway and makes me prepared to blow 1K on a pair of tiny earphones which is something i never contemplated until 3 months ago!

Maybe that is why Logitech took a court injunction out against Mr. Harvey as they know what he is capable of with earphones?

Even if the 18's did sound better than the 13 or 16's i would still order from JHA now as these from what i have read are still going to be X amount times better than my SE530's or IE8's will ever be.

Cannot wait
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM Post #438 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting piece of information posted by JH Audio on Facebook:

Vladimír Bobenič
Hi, use JH16 Pro (8) same drivers like JH13 Pro (6)?thanks

JH Audio
Hello! The 13 and the 16 do not use the same drivers.

Yep i asked them that in an email a little while ago as i couldn't understand why there was such a delay with the release. makes me wonder if they will widen the soundstage which is something i think some 13 users feel is lacking?

Mar 21, 2010 at 1:23 PM Post #439 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, in case you guys think i'm ****ting you all. Here's the extract from the email.

Now that's ridiculous. $50 for a shot of picture? They surely know how to make money.
I'm wondering if all the people who had their pictures in the UE's gallery had to pay $50 for that.

Mar 21, 2010 at 2:21 PM Post #440 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now that's ridiculous. $50 for a shot of picture? They surely know how to make money.
I'm wondering if all the people who had their pictures in the UE's gallery had to pay $50 for that.

Interestingly enough, the people who had their pictures are all celebrities in one way or another. Me? I'm just a mere peasant.

I'm betting i'm going to have loads of problems with my UE refit and change of faceplate (due to no fault of mine)

Mar 21, 2010 at 3:05 PM Post #441 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interestingly enough, the people who had their pictures are all celebrities in one way or another. Me? I'm just a mere peasant.

I'm betting i'm going to have loads of problems with my UE refit and change of faceplate (due to no fault of mine)

Bet the celebs did not have to pay!
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2010 at 3:07 PM Post #442 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bet the celebs did not have to pay!
biggrin.gif

But of course! Peasants like me have to pay and pay and pay!
mad.gif

But in all fairness, UE's artwork and build quality is fantastic...just unfortunate that the color work on one faceplate wasn't done properly.

Mar 22, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #443 of 509
Well I know Jude must have his 16's by now. I hope he spent the whole weekend being critical and analyzing them. I can't wait to hear his opinions as are many of you.

Let us have it Jude :)

Mar 22, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #444 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ardent /img/forum/go_quote.gif
First pics! (off facebook - not of mine
frown.gif
)

25435_384867179040_132292234040_3644504_1337538_n.jpg

Sweeeeet, love em.

Mar 22, 2010 at 6:44 PM Post #445 of 509
Has anyone received their 16's yet? I sent my molds in and received and acknowledgement that they were there on 3/4. Not sure what their current backlog is and when these go to the lab for production but I am hoping to have them by the time I get back from China in early April.

Mar 23, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #446 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by Facebook - JHAudio
A little birdie told us that a very reliable source's review of the JH16 will be out very soon!!!

OH HELL YES
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #449 of 509
Please Jude, just a little taste
biggrin.gif

Mar 23, 2010 at 4:01 PM Post #450 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please Jude, just a little taste
biggrin.gif

I don't think he can hear us, he has his JH 16's in and never wants to take them out.
k701smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back