The JH16 Pro: JH Audio Announces The JH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor
Mar 25, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #454 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTiK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone received an "in the lab" notification yet?

importantly, has anyone else even received a production model jh-16 besides Jude? They were supposed to be shipped out Mid march
frown.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #455 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
importantly, has anyone else even received a production model jh-16 besides Jude? They were supposed to be shipped out Mid march
frown.gif

I am also interested in hearing more reviews/comparisons between JH16's and UE18's once more 16's are out there. I realize they are both new and many people may not have both but since I went with JH16's, I am looking for more validation that it was the right decision. I am currently using UE11's and really like them but have huge anticipation for the JH16's. Almost went with JH13's but decided to wait for these.

My molds have been received and I got a note back that they may go to the lab next week. Hope to have mine in early April.

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #456 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by PMA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am also interested in hearing more reviews/comparisons between JH16's and UE18's once more 16's are out there. I realize they are both new and many people may not have both but since I went with JH16's, I am looking for more validation that it was the right decision. I am currently using UE11's and really like them but have huge anticipation for the JH16's. Almost went with JH13's but decided to wait for these.

My molds have been received and I got a note back that they may go to the lab next week. Hope to have mine in early April.

When did you order and when were your moulds received?

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPTiK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone received an "in the lab" notification yet?

Email, Email. Wherefore art thou email?
jecklinsmile.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:26 PM Post #457 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

jecklinsmile.gif

You know, i'm beginning to wonder if anyone else really got a 16 this week.They were supposed to be shipped out this week you know.

Can anyone besides Jude raise their hands?I'm dying to see some custom artwork on the 16s!

Mar 26, 2010 at 1:47 PM Post #458 of 509
Quote:

jecklinsmile.gif

Ordered 3/3/10. Molds received email 3/10/10.

Mar 27, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #459 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by PMA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered 3/3/10. Molds received email 3/10/10.

My impressions were received on the 16th of feb after ordering 1st of feb (stupid international expensive as balls shipping) and they are due to be built monday/tuesday with possible shipping on wednesday
biggrin.gif

just for everyones knowledge, they produce around 15 units a day and production is primarily about getting the 16's out but they are still producing other incoming non JH16 orders but the turn around time has increased for the time being for new orders.

Zac told me "We are just like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off here. I can tell you it’s both amazing and crazy right with whats going on."

Mar 27, 2010 at 1:41 AM Post #460 of 509
Quote:

My impressions were received on the 16th of feb after ordering 1st of feb (stupid international expensive as balls shipping) and they are due to be built monday/tuesday with possible shipping on wednesday
biggrin.gif

just for everyones knowledge, they produce around 15 units a day and production is primarily about getting the 16's out but they are still producing other incoming non JH16 orders but the turn around time has increased for the time being for new orders.

Zac told me "We are just like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off here. I can tell you it’s both amazing and crazy right with whats going on."

Strange, ours were received almost same time as yours and Jamie told my girlfriend that hers will likely be shipped next friday.Nevertheless the end is almost in sight!
smile_phones.gif

They are probably too busy to even upload photos on facebook or do anything for that matter, seeing the crazy schedule that you're telling us. Just hoping we can all have a sneak peek on the crazy artwork people have been putting on their 16s!

Mar 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM Post #461 of 509
i kinda want a pair now so i can get the new circa survive artwork from Blue Sky Noise, my pair of jh-13's has the art from On Letting Go....if only i had more money haha im sure the 13's would get relegated to workout duty
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2010 at 3:19 AM Post #462 of 509
Quote:

Originally Posted by super_fied /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Strange, ours were received almost same time as yours and Jamie told my girlfriend that hers will likely be shipped next friday.Nevertheless the end is almost in sight!
smile_phones.gif

I think Zac is more optimistic than anything but id be very happy if it turns out correct
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 2:58 AM Post #463 of 509
I just got my shipping information from UPS with a status of billing received. Is this JHAudio's subtle way of telling me they're in the lab or are they just teasing me :p

My delivery date is scheduled for the 8th of april
biggrin.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:10 AM Post #464 of 509
i just sent my impressions off for some 16's

Mar 30, 2010 at 3:18 AM Post #465 of 509
Quote:

I just got my shipping information from UPS with a status of billing received. Is this JHAudio's subtle way of telling me they're in the lab or are they just teasing me :p

My delivery date is scheduled for the 8th of april
biggrin.gif

Man, shipping does suck for out of country-ers. I'd be so mad if my 16's were in transit for that long, i think 2 day shipping is too long! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back